You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2015 amnesty thread

Bjornebye

Ah, but I like the forum very much, and the 15% are much much better than the 85% are awful.

It's just seeing a bunch of people piss and whinge about our possible next assistant manager, having watched each signing this past few weeks greeted with the Facebook identikit joke about playing out of position, it's all just made me realise that those very people who drive me away from the game are right here, in front of my face.

Personally I think the worst people on the forum, or any football forum are those who want everyone to believe every decision the manager or the club makes is sound, honest, intelligent and anyone who questions that is a hysterical sky generation fanny. 

What I love about TLW is the fact there are so many people willing to complain as opposed to places like RAWK where every fucker is a lickarse refusing to engage in meaningful debate incase they upset some monghead moderator. 

• Upvote 11

Personally I think the worst people on the forum, or any football forum are those who want everyone to believe every decision the manager or the club makes is sound, honest, intelligent and anyone who questions that is a hysterical sky generation fanny. 

What I love about TLW is the fact there are so many people willing to complain as opposed to places like RAWK where every fucker is a lickarse refusing to engage in meaningful debate incase they upset some monghead moderator. 

Yes, the boring, haughty, fucking wankers. Busily slithering their way across the forum announcing whether other people's opinions are acceptable or not. "I don't like this thread" "I don't like this type of post". Have you considered fucking off then? "I'm just here to add some fair and balanced context". Fucking good of you, do you want your shoes shined? How about just posting your opinion and allowing other people to judge whether they think it's fair and balanced or not. Thankfully, as you say, this place isn't like RAWK. And that sort of dull shite isn't the norm, and enough people find it tedious for it not to prevent discussions containing a range of opinions.

The FF is ace.

• Upvote 12

Yes, the boring, haughty, fucking wankers. Busily slithering their way across the forum announcing whether other people's opinions are acceptable or not. "I don't like this thread" "I don't like this type of post". Have you considered fucking off then? "I'm just here to add some fair and balanced context". Fucking good of you, do you want your shoes shined? How about just posting your opinion and allowing other people to judge whether they think it's fair and balanced or not. Thankfully, as you say, this place isn't like RAWK. And that sort of dull shite isn't the norm, and enough people find it tedious for it not to prevent discussions containing a range of opinions.

The FF is ace.

Just checking, am I allowed to express the opinion that someone is a crying, shouty, hysterical cunt if all they do is fucking whinge and moan about every single little thing. Or is all moaning cool and acceptable?

• Upvote 2

Just checking, am I allowed to express the opinion that someone is a crying, shouty, hysterical cunt if all they do is fucking whinge and moan about every single little thing. Or is all moaning cool and acceptable?

Do whatever you want, Moof. Just don't be surprised when someone finds it a little hypocritical when your (anyone's) post about someone else's post comes across as a crying, shouty, hysterical whinge.

• Upvote 2

Sepp Blatter is misinterpreted, the mans a genius. Who could argue with these quotes,

"The World Cup will one day be an intergalactic tournament and FIFA will make it possible"

" if these women want more spectators wear tighter shorts"

" tell Seb Coe, David Beckham and Prince William to go fuck themselves"

I might have paraphrased the last one

If we employed Nigel Pearson as assistant manager for just one week to walk around Melwood and say to our young players " are you an ostrich? Have you got your head in the sand? You must be an Ostrich, are you an Ostrich? If your not an Ostrich then why have you got your head in the sand? So you're not an Ostrich, you havnt got your head in the sand, good, glad we cleared that up, you're not an Ostrich, now we can move on"

Thats money well spent.

Not necessarily, but most would disagree, and that is the purpose of the amnesty thread, to be able to post opinions that most would disagree with.

Well, I agree with you so... I don't know how you should feel about that really