You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is YOUR most hated Liverpool player?

Boss

Who is YOUR most hated Liverpool player of all time?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is YOUR most hated person associated with LFC?

• Michael Owen
    • Graham Souness
    • El Hajj Diouf
    • Stan Collymore
    • Paul Stewart
    • Joe Cole
    • Paul Ince
    • Paul Konchesky
    • Fernando Torres
    • Stewart Downing
    • Charles Itange
    • Andy Carroll
    • Razor Ruddock
    • David James
    • Javier Mascherano
    • Julian Dicks
    • Other

I can't hate a player like Itanje because he's a complete irrelevance, I don't even consider him a Liverpool player. Owen did some incredible stuff for this club and he was straight up about wanting to leave, the manc love in seemed to come after he was abused with chants of 'where were you in Istanbul' because he is quite a spiteful chap.

Fully agree. 

It's Diouf, then Owen, then a long way down to the next one, at least for me.

Mate go and fuck yourself with a chainsaw. Stig was a great LB, one of the best left backs we have had in a long time and a peach of a left foot. Massively underrated player. Go and fuck a basketball you yank twat

Diouf. No one comes close.

As a NORWEGIAN (though fond of US sports), I know/knew enough about Norwegian players to KNOW that they weren't good enough to get us back where we wanted to be AT THE TIME. Bjornebye was a hard - working lad with a fantastic attitude, but was never good enough. He had one (statistically) very good season, but that was (imo) more to do with Fowler's brilliance (getting on the end of his crosses)... Anyway, I digress. I put their names up there because they removed some of the romance and mystique connected to playing for LFC for me...and Leonhardsen was a huge, shit twat.... Thought I alluded to it in my original post, apologies if I offended you or anyone else... PS! Kippe and Kvarme could have been there as well...

Graeme Souness for me. Brought a mighty club to its knees through shite management and massive ego, sold his interview to the s*n while still manager here, talks endless shit and is generally a gobshite.

Was the worst activist of anti-Suarez propaganda, saying stuff like "suarez should get a life ban. He has dirtied the name of thus club" following his bite on ivanovic. This is the cunt who, while wearing a red shirt, broke someone's jaw during a game, for literally no reason.

As a NORWEGIAN (though fond of US sports), I know/knew enough about Norwegian players to KNOW that they weren't good enough to get us back where we wanted to be AT THE TIME. Bjornebye was a hard - working lad with a fantastic attitude, but was never good enough. He had one (statistically) very good season, but that was (imo) more to do with Fowler's brilliance (getting on the end of his crosses)... Anyway, I digress. I put their names up there because they removed some of the romance and mystique connected to playing for LFC for me...and Leonhardsen was a huge, shit twat.... Thought I alluded to it in my original post, apologies if I offended you or anyone else... PS! Kippe and Kvarme could have been there as well...

The irony

Jesus don't apologise to the cunt, he'll be saying Riise was shite next!

Diouf and Itandje obviously. Owen and "El Coño" Torres definitely. Can't agree with Souness being in the frame. He bothered his arse to spend time with, talk to and have a photo taken with a friend of mine who suffered from spina bifida. That signed photo took pride of place in the family home for years.

Graeme Souness - gentleman

Shagged Jo Guest until he lost a bollock to agoal post. Bit of a hero even if shit. Not a cunt like the others. Just a bit shit

Not a bit shit, a lot shit. So shit I blame him for our downfall, he started the rot. A player unable to pass to a team mate two yards away, I fucking hate him.

Diouf and Itandje obviously. Owen and "El Coño" Torres definitely. Can't agree with Souness being in the frame. He bothered his arse to spend time with, talk to and have a photo taken with a friend of mine who suffered from spina bifida. That signed photo took pride of place in the family home for years.

Graeme Souness - gentleman

Agree. Think a lot of people let his spell here as manager cloud their judgement of him. Whatever people think of him as a manager you can't deny that he was one of Liverpool's best ever players who would run through a brick wall for His team mates. This list is for lazy, shit, unprofessional individuals stealing a aware and laughing at the fans.

Agree. Think a lot of people let his spell here as manager cloud their judgement of him. Whatever people think of him as a manager you can't deny that he was one of Liverpool's best ever players who would run through a brick wall for His team mates. This list is for lazy, shit, unprofessional individuals stealing a wage and laughing at the fans.