You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is YOUR most hated Liverpool player?

Boss

Who is YOUR most hated Liverpool player of all time?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is YOUR most hated person associated with LFC?

• Michael Owen
    • Graham Souness
    • El Hajj Diouf
    • Stan Collymore
    • Paul Stewart
    • Joe Cole
    • Paul Ince
    • Paul Konchesky
    • Fernando Torres
    • Stewart Downing
    • Charles Itange
    • Andy Carroll
    • Razor Ruddock
    • David James
    • Javier Mascherano
    • Julian Dicks
    • Other

Guest Super Sub

Of the top of my head Fernando Torres. The cunt lead us to believe he was truly world class and had us thinking we would win the league with him. In truth he was shit apart from when he was impressing his future employers and a money hungry mercenary!

Torres made a big mistake joining Chelsea, he could have been much better here. I think he's on the decline before we sold him but he wouldn't have scaled such shitness here. I don't hate him though, he just made a bad decision. I'm a lover, not a hater. Some of the ex player's in the media really fuck me off at the minute, like Lawrenson the daft twat, for example. But as for a player as such, honestly not sure

• Upvote 1

For me it's Joe Cole. How that twat had the temerity to say we weren't a big club after taking 100k wages from us for years, i just can't understand that. I'd never tire of punching his stupid little face, preferably contorted into that fake smile he does when he signs for each new team. That husk of a human feeling happiness face, were he's in pain holding it trying to pretend like he gives a fuck about all this.

Go back to your mansion and your size 8 girlfriend you fucking chain smoking, arse baring cockney wide boy shit house. Disgrace to the shirt, disgrace to every consecutive manager that had the misfortune of managing him and a plastic flag waving cunt to boot.

Ince.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/102780-paul-ince/?p=3440217

When we were in for him, I thought he was just the sort of player the squad needed. We had a lot of players who were good on the ball but not very good at winning it back. At the time, I was young enough and naive enough to believe in all that 'final piece of the jigsaw' bollocks, and while he was an ex-Manc, I wasn't overly concerned.

However, in hindsight, it is clear that Whiskeynose was absolutely right to get shut of him when he did. Ince had let the Guvnor thing get to his head and clearly played like somebody who felt he had nothing to prove, and this is a very disruptive mentality for any club that is trying to build a new team around its younger players. Not only that, but on the pitch he somehow got it into his head that he was an attacking midfielder and left our back line exposed way too often.

Ince did occasionally show glimpses of his more positive qualities in a Liverpool shirt, but rather than helping tighten up the team defensively, he was always nowhere to be seen when we were getting overrun in midfield. It says everything when a midfield pairing of Barnes and Redknapp is much more solid than a pairing of Ince and Redknapp. We got rid of Barnes when we could still have used his influence (albeit sporadically) and brought in Ince, and for me it's clear that this decision was really the unravelling of the Evans era. 

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106149-which-signing-is-your-biggest-letdown/?p=3855197

Ince. Although I was young enough and naive enough to believe all that shite about 'last piece of the jigsaw' that was doing the rounds at the time. Roy Evans' side was deemed to be a good footballing side but with a soft underbelly and that was something Ince was supposed to help solve.

Torres made a big mistake joining Chelsea, he could have been much better here. I think he's on the decline before we sold him but he wouldn't have scaled such shitness here. I don't hate him though, he just made a bad decision. I'm a lover, not a hater. Some of the ex player's in the media really fuck me off at the minute, like Lawrenson the daft twat, for example. But as for a player as such, honestly not sure

Can't agree with that. To quote Carragher he "downed tools" and stopped trying despite being paid obscene amounts of money, except when we played Chelsea of course, and when he did get his dream move he then shit all over us with his "big club" comments. A genuine traitor.

But I think he'll look back on with regret. Rafa had just been sacked, good players were leaving, he was being managed by Roy Hodgson. I'm not saying it makes it OK but I can understand if he was becoming disillusioned. I never really saw much issue with anything he said after, maybe I missed it, I just saw a person who knew he'd made a mistake. And a shit striker

Glen should have been on that list, no doubt. As should Leonhardsen and Bjornebye, just for getting me to realise how far we had fallen at the time. I went for Paul Stewart though, the worst pound for pound signing the club has ever made, and seemingly a bit of a knob as well...

• Upvote 1

Stewart Downing. An absolute useless fucking wanker of a player. I hated seeing his shithouse little grin in a red shirt.

By all accounts he's a nice lad and all. But fuck me he was shit, I don't know how many times I lost my voice screaming at the bottling little shithouse.

Second would probably be David James. Honestly, did he ever have a good game for us? He was absolutely terrible for us imo.

Oh wait, that Diouf was a talentless bellwhiff. And an even bigger prick than downing.

Downing was a shithouse, but Diouf was exactly what the Wealdstone Raider talked about imo.