You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

Great piece by tony b but he can fuck off, we were all saying the same shit last summer and the windows prior, and he was on his Twitter calling us all unrealistic and ridiculous for wanting a signing of Sanchez's ilk.

I remember him saying last year that if you want to attract quality players then you need to be in the CL. Has he now realised this year that if you want to attract quality players then you need staff that aren't inept?

I'm very hopeful that Moreno, Manquillo and especially will become very good players for us. I can see talent in all three. If they were playing in steadier teams, they would look far better.

The main problem is that our defence being led by a 20 mil signing is as shit as it was last season, while we are missing the world class strikeforce of last season. In midfield, Stevie is totally past it, while Henderson has been shite this year. Coutinho and sterling keep looking for balls to play and mario is either a mile offside or a mile out of the fucking box. Lambert looks and plays like he could be playing for the Blob Shop in the Liverpool and District Pub League.

Berahino is a good player who could become top class. The problem is we have signed plenty of "could" players this summer, we need proven top quality. We are fucking liverpool and if we throw good wages at those type of players, I don't buy for an instant, that we couldn't sign the very best.