You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Enjoy mate, I’ve just finished it tonight. 

Nice one, up there with Top Boy for me. Good adult drama as opposed to the "parental warning" shite that Neflix and Prime serve up. Ooh, put a swear word in to make it edgy.

Just now, DalyanPete said:

Nice one, up there with Top Boy for me. Good adult drama as opposed to the "parental warning" shite that Neflix and Prime serve up. Ooh, put a swear word in to make it edgy.

Last 2 series get even better mate, you’re in for a treat. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I started 3 Body Problems last night. It was interesting. I was enjoying the 1970’s stuff in China better than the present day stuff. 

I said last night that I didn't know the source material but looked on IMDB earlier and it's taking a right bashing by the fanboys.

I'm looking forward to watching more later, I love stuff like this and I knew it was going to bring up the Wow signal.

6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I said last night that I didn't know the source material but looked on IMDB earlier and it's taking a right bashing by the fanboys.

I'm looking forward to watching more later, I love stuff like this and I knew it was going to bring up the Wow signal.

Just started episode 4, it’s starting to come together now. 

On 22/03/2024 at 21:05, VladimirIlyich said:

Finished the fourth and final series of The Man in the High Castle. Pretty good series let down be an absolutely shite ending.

Knocked this on the head after the 2nd episode of series 2. My Mrs keeps wanting us to go back to it but I’ll show her this and put it to bed. 

5 hours ago, Red74 said:

Knocked this on the head after the 2nd episode of series 2. My Mrs keeps wanting us to go back to it but I’ll show her this and put it to bed. 

I'd watch it but roll your eyes for the last 10 minutes of the final episode.

Nearly finished 1883, the prequel to yellowstone. 

I think it's great, good old fashioned western. 

Pure unadulterated misery of what it would be like to cross the great plains, 150 years ago. 

The writing can be a bit "deep" at times. It seems every character is as eloquent as Shakespeare and overly meaningful. But general, it's a really good watch. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Nearly finished 1883, the prequel to yellowstone. 

I think it's great, good old fashioned western. 

Pure unadulterated misery of what it would be like to cross the great plains, 150 years ago. 

The writing can be a bit "deep" at times. It seems every character is as eloquent as Shakespeare and overly meaningful. But general, it's a really good watch. 

I wished that girl would shut up already.

Started watching Vikings

I enjoying it for what it is, but bloody amazon are a pain in the arse. Just got to season 5 which is split into part 1 and 2. Part 1 is not available on amazon video but part 2 is. What the fuck is wrong with these companies. 6 seasons and you lose the right to 10 episodes of season 5. So going to have to order the DVD then and wait

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Started watching Vikings

I enjoying it for what it is, but bloody amazon are a pain in the arse. Just got to season 5 which is split into part 1 and 2. Part 1 is not available on amazon video but part 2 is. What the fuck is wrong with these companies. 6 seasons and you lose the right to 10 episodes of season 5. So going to have to order the DVD then and wait

Real Debrid costs just €16 for a 6 month sub. Less than £3 per month, and you'll get everything.

https://real-debrid.com/

9 hours ago, sir roger said:

Hundreds of different channels on various platforms and 9000+ available boxsets on the firestick, and me and the Mrs are recording and watching Kojak each afternoon.

Haha, not quite as far back, but I'm watching Waking the Dead at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Turning point

The bomb and the cold War

Brilliant doc on Netflix 

Loads of fascinating stuff on there

The hiroshima section is horrifying and I'd forgotten what a thick cunt Reagan was.

The amount of times nuclear catastrophe has been avoided due to either sheer dumb luck or the brave actions of ,sometimes lowly individuals,shreds the idea that nuclear bombs have somehow kept us 'safe"

9/10

Kin.

bbc drama about irish drug running family, predictable and nothing special. Only on season 1 so maybe it'll pick up.

I carrrnt believe it de gangster dat wants us all dead had jus treatened to kill one of us.

Yer JOKIN, oim gonna kill em for dat. 

Ders more to oireland DEN DIS.

The end.

• Haha 2