You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

27 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Kin.

bbc drama about irish drug running family, predictable and nothing special. Only on season 1 so maybe it'll pick up.

I carrrnt believe it de gangster dat wants us all dead had jus treatened to kill one of us.

Yer JOKIN, oim gonna kill em for dat. 

Ders more to oireland DEN DIS.

The end.

First Cromwell, now this.

Just watching the end of this Kate Garraway Derek Draper documentary, fuck me it's heartbreaking. He seems OK at times, then he's confused and weeping like a baby.

And after all that shit they went through the poor fucker still ended up dying.

58 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Just watching the end of this Kate Garraway Derek Draper documentary, fuck me it's heartbreaking. He seems OK at times, then he's confused and weeping like a baby.

And after all that shit they went through the poor fucker still ended up dying.

Spoiler alert

• Haha 2

Prime should change it's fucking name to Freevee. Everything I go to watch has the same bombardment of shitty ads every 10 mins or so. The companies paying for these Ads really should take a closer look. I was watching a doc about some horrific war stuff only to be interrupted every 10 mins or so by Peppy fucking Pig ads. Its shit and they are wasting their money. It was just a convenience thing for me but its been cancelled. Kodi all the way.

19 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just working my way through this. Two episodes in and it's very good. Nice recommendation,

She’s just reminded me we’ve got her nephew round for a few hours tonight I’m fucking fuming.m because I wanted to get a few of these done. I might just stick it on and tell him he needs to learn the ways of the world and to not ask any questions. 

1 hour ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Prime should change it's fucking name to Freevee. Everything I go to watch has the same bombardment of shitty ads every 10 mins or so. The companies paying for these Ads really should take a closer look. I was watching a doc about some horrific war stuff only to be interrupted every 10 mins or so by Peppy fucking Pig ads. Its shit and they are wasting their money. It was just a convenience thing for me but its been cancelled. Kodi all the way.

I don't really understand what the difference is between freevee and prime now. And they want to charge 3 quid to remove ads. Personally I hardly watch a thing on there, so there's no way I'd consider that. 

15 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't really understand what the difference is between freevee and prime now. And they want to charge 3 quid to remove ads. Personally I hardly watch a thing on there, so there's no way I'd consider that. 

Netflix manage it ad free. Don't think Amazon are short of a few quid. The say it was for content development. Yeah right 90% of it is shite.

Edit. Plus i'm sure it must generate site traffic. Netflix aren't selling floor mops and tellys. A drop in subscriptions will hit overall sales.

25 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Netflix manage it ad free. Don't think Amazon are short of a few quid. The say it was for content development. Yeah right 90% of it is shite.

Edit. Plus i'm sure it must generate site traffic. Netflix aren't selling floor mops and tellys. A drop in subscriptions will hit overall sales.

They make it from the Prime Subscriptions for quicker deliveries. It's just greed,as usual.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They make it from the Prime Subscriptions for quicker deliveries. It's just greed,as usual.

I fucking detest ads in tv and movies and just will not watch. More 4 for example would be great just cannot abide it with constant repetitive ads. Esp those that treat the viewer like a fucking moron. They are ruining potentially good products to sell toilet duck and shit sofas. I even now boycott firms with particularly shit ads. I sound like an Evertonian but no wonder people are streaming illegally.

2 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Well netflix charge a whole lot more and do also have an ad tier too, which amounts to the same thing. There's 6 quid difference in cost between netflix standard with ads and the standard without. If you want 4k and no ads, that's 13 quid difference. 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Well netflix charge a whole lot more and do also have an ad tier too, which amounts to the same thing. There's 6 quid difference in cost between netflix standard with ads and the standard without. If you want 4k and no ads, that's 13 quid difference. 

Didn't know that it's just done by DD and had it for years. That will be getting fucked of soon as well and everything streamed. It's shared across several households with no probs so far. Tense family meeting on the agenda.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Constellation

Just finished it. A massive load of space shite.

Fans of Interstellar and Arrival will love it.

1/10

I love all that shit but this is a pile a wank.

Reentering space after however long after who knows what experiments, should we establish a quarantine? Nah fuck that and bring the kid in the chopper.

Just discovered an unknown new space element that could potentially change the world as we now it an its in the capsule. Should we establish an isolation area in case of unknown forces or radiation? Nah fuck that Mike from Breaking Bad has a cool briefcase.

Binned after 2 episodes

• Upvote 2

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air being in charge of all alien life form on earth opened us up to ridicule across the galaxy. So much so that they can’t even be arsed attacking us. 

Has anyone watched yellowjackets? I watched season 1 and quite enjoyed it until the end, which was shite. Season 2, I can't concentrate on it and I'm at the point in episode 4, where I've no real idea what's going on because I watch about 2 minutes before my mind drifts to pretty much anything else. I'm thinking it's time to fuck it off. 

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Has anyone watched yellowjackets? I watched season 1 and quite enjoyed it until the end, which was shite. Season 2, I can't concentrate on it and I'm at the point in episode 4, where I've no real idea what's going on because I watch about 2 minutes before my mind drifts to pretty much anything else. I'm thinking it's time to fuck it off. 

I thought season  1 was brilliant 

The 1st few episodes of season 2 are nuts (especially that banquet scene)then it falls off a cliff

Saying that misty is absolutely demented in it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Demented. And she'd get it. The perfect combination. 

And the lad is in is really good aswell(the one from Harry potter)

That opening scene in ep 1 grabs you,but they definitely need to get back on track)

• Upvote 1

Shogun episode 5 (the one in the brothel), decent enough.

The main bird in this is fit as fuck but she is a massive fucking head buster. She was the same massive cunt in Monarch too.

I bet she's a massive bitch in real life too.

6/10