You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Star Wars Discovery on the whole verygood but a very gay ending

Agree.  Last episode was the worst one by a distance and a bad end to what was a very good series. 

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Having raised the philosophical question of causing a genocide to prevent a genocide I think they bottled it.  Having them destroy Kronos and it challenge the moral underpinning of Star Fleet would've been a brilliant bit of telly and lead on to a second series of complex moral issues.  

I'll be interested in how the (presumably from the past) Enterprise ties into this might be interesting or it might just be a big massive 'member-berry in a series which hasn't had too many.

Agree.  Last episode was the worst one by a distance and a bad end to what was a very good series. 

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Having raised the philosophical question of causing a genocide to prevent a genocide I think they bottled it.  Having them destroy Kronos and it challenge the moral underpinning of Star Fleet would've been a brilliant bit of telly and lead on to a second series of complex moral issues.  

I'll be interested in how the (presumably from the past) Enterprise ties into this might be interesting or it might just be a big massive 'member-berry in a series which hasn't had too many.

The other problem with destroying Kronos is that it would not fit with Star Trek 6 the Undiscovered Country

Anyone else watch Collateral (BBC) last night?

Great cast, John Simm, Nicola Walker, Carey Mulligan...

that did not disappoint with its opening episode which introduced a range of complex interlinked storylines following the killing of a pizza delivery worker. Looking forward to see how it develops

John Simm was on ITV aswell last night as the wife was watching it, Trauma it was called.

Yeah, my friend messaged me. I watched Collateral over Mary Beard which I recorded. I’m also looking forward to Shetland tonight. A good few day’s viewing in my book

McMafia - 5/10

Started very promisingly but totally uneven.

Some good actors, some terrible actors.

Some good characters, some pointless characters. A few clunkingly obvious plot developments and a bot too cheesy.

Nowhere near as clever as it thought it was.

Binned it after 4 or 5 episodes. Totally agree with your analysis, the lead character is so wooden it's untrue. Horrendous actor, total cunt, 100% shitfaced wanker, I would to stamp on his tiny knackers, fucking daft cunt.

• Upvote 1

Binned it after 4 or 5 episodes. Totally agree with your analysis, the lead character is so wooden it's untrue. Horrendous actor, total cunt, 100% shitfaced wanker, I would to stamp on his tiny knackers, fucking daft cunt.

Jeez I deffo don't want to get on your bad side....

I've still got 3 on record - will watch it but, after episode 3 I wanted this bland fucker killed. I'd like to see his girlfriend forced to watch his torture but not sure her emotions or facial features will change on iota. 

So many public schoolboys in this - wasn't sure whether they wanted to shoot each other, or bum each other! 

• Upvote 2

I like Brooklyn 99 too. Boyle is the only character that makes me laugh out loud on a regular basis.

There are very few shows that make me laugh regularly from anywhere in the world. Sunny is the major exception to that.

What I like about Brooklyn 99 is within the first 5 minutes of the pilot you know who every one is and the role they will fulfil going forward.

It’s very watchable and Boyle is great.

I need some recommendations gents. I generally like Character driven stuff with good dialogue. I've watched pretty much every major show (if it's Game of Thrones, West Wing, Sopranos, Breaking Bad level, I've watched it), so I'm looking for something I might not have watched yet. I've got 311 full TV shows on my Plex, and I've got nothing to watch!

Albion Market?

• Upvote 1