You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ian Ayre

Horus

Said this today:

"The club is in a very good place. For those of us with good memories we know we had nearly £300million of debt three and a bit years ago and we've worked hard to chip away at that.

Anyone have a fucking clue what it means? To me, it looks like we're under the same arrangement as we were with G&H, in that we're chipping away at the purchase price for FSG. As far as I understood it, the club was being pretty much wiped clean of debt after we got rid of those cunts.

Any financial minds out there, that can tell me I have the purchase details all out of kilter, or anyone who's seen some recent accounts, at least?

Hes in full on talking bollox mode today.

Seems like a shot across the bow of everyone wanting us to add to the squad probably as a response to some of the articles and tweets appearing from prominent journalists. 

God forbid we want to maximize our chance at CL qualification. How dare we! 

Ok so we had some fucking debts when we met, will we ever be allowed to forget it?

They're like some pimp who pays off some vulnerable street girl's debt and then constantly reminds her how much she owes when she needs to eat a kebab.

Yeah thanks for 'helping' us. How much do we get for players out of the sponsorship deals is the question he doesn't answer. Where's the fucking frosted sprinkles money Ian?

It's good that the club in in decent shape financially, but...

I don't know what FSG paid but surely the debts came off the purchase price anyway?

I.e if the club values at say £1billion but has £300m debts, it's going to cost £700m to buy as the price gets discounted. Or am I missing something?

I've seen nothing so far that makes me think they're asset strippers and, sad as it sounds, that's a good thing in itself. They've also got nowhere near the lack of class that bunch of twats did, can't imagine them dishing out offensive emails during the wee small hours.

• Upvote 1

Ian Ayre could star in a new version of the film speed. Swap the bus for his Harley as he hammers around as the transfer window clock ticks down with Ayre not having a clue where he's going or what he's doing, the unfortunate part is we're his passengers.

I've seen nothing so far that makes me think they're asset strippers and, sad as it sounds, that's a good thing in itself. They've also got nowhere near the lack of class that bunch of twats did, can't imagine them dishing out offensive emails during the wee small hours.

Blow me fuck face

• Upvote 2

This is BR in an interview from this link http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/rodgers-laments-derby-injury-crises-29954118.html

And he tried to use the lack of signings as an incentive to his squad, stressing it would galvanise them.

"We have to wait and see, there is certainly nothing imminent. If we could do that it is something we would want to do".

BR

Sounds like Brendan isn't being given any of the increased sponsorship revenue. If that is the case, that would obviously mean Ayre is not being truthful when he says money is available.

Ian Ayre could star in a new version of the film speed. Swap the bus for his Harley as he hammers around as the transfer window clock ticks down with Ayre not having a clue where he's going or what he's doing, the unfortunate part is we're his passengers.

Bagsy I'm not Sandra Bullock. 

Is this the same Ian Ayre who was widely reported to be about to vote for H&G before he was strongarmed by the others jnto voting for sale?

He's a fucking ingrate. H&G rescued him from obscurity after he was bounced out of Huddersfield Town for being a miserable failure.

• Upvote 1

Ok so we had some fucking debts when we met, will we ever be allowed to forget it?

They're like some pimp who pays off some vulnerable street girl's debt and then constantly reminds her how much she owes when she needs to eat a kebab.

Yeah thanks for 'helping' us. How much do we get for players out of the sponsorship deals is the question he doesn't answer. Where's the fucking frosted sprinkles money Ian?

Hi Modern Football Fan,

I hear your request to forget the financial close shave, but No you will have to remember it.

Ian Ayre 'pimp' & LFC 'street girl that needs kebabs' is a strange and perverted fantasy.

Spend money, spend money, spend money! A novel idea.

ElishaScottBC says thank you Ayre.