You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Family 'get togethers', my missus has a couple of cousins who stay with their parents in the middle of nowhere & everytime one of them farts they have to have a family get together & I get dragged along. I'm not even sure what it's for tonight but that's my Friday night scuppered.

I wouldn't mind but they're really small townish (a lot like my family) & are inherently racist so I have to keep my mouth shut when they're on about immigrants & Muslims. Sometimes I cry inside a little bit with happiness on the way back, when I see the Edinburgh skyline approaching.

I'm going to spend the money I save tonight on a nice jumper though, fuck it.

'A nice jumper'. Haha, Mark, you've been spending too much time with LL!!!

Could you have blocked him in?

Did you see the video of the stupid bint who held up traffic for 40 mins this week when she wouldn't give way to the old bloke? She was technically in the right but he was a doddering old fucker and couldn't reverse. She sat in her convertible whilst people very calmly asked her to move her car as they had kids to collect from school but she wouldn't move. I'd have have to kill her.

Link please, Rico.

I thought my Mum, who considers eating a chocolate digestive to be "so decadent" was the height of relishing simple pleasures, but Mark's new sock love blazes a trail for us all to follow.

I am a strong advocate of the simple pleasures in life but there is a fine dividing line between enjoying those 'simple pleasures' and 'live a little, would you!' *instantly thinks of my sister's drink of choice, tap water*

Family 'get togethers', my missus has a couple of cousins who stay with their parents in the middle of nowhere & everytime one of them farts they have to have a family get together & I get dragged along. I'm not even sure what it's for tonight but that's my Friday night scuppered.

I wouldn't mind but they're really small townish (a lot like my family) & are inherently racist so I have to keep my mouth shut when they're on about immigrants & Muslims. Sometimes I cry inside a little bit with happiness on the way back, when I see the Edinburgh skyline approaching.

I'm going to spend the money I save tonight on a nice jumper though, fuck it.

Other than just ignoring people I now try and sell them on a less racist view slightly down the scale from the one they are at. Marginal gains and all that shit.

• Upvote 1

Other than just ignoring people I now try and sell them on a less racist view slightly down the scale from the one they are at. Marginal gains and all that shit.

This intrigues me, say my name is Nigel Hatebrownpeopleson and I believe in bulldozing foreigners for thinking about eating a thing of food, what says you?

Melodramatic attention seeking cunts who come into work and say 'don't come near me I have flu'. No you don't you arse liking promotion seeking cunt. You've got a light fucking cold.

Bastards who stand at pedestrian crossings waiting to cross the road. It might help if you press the fucking button on the post.

Road signs that are partially hidden by overgrown trees. 

• Upvote 1

Arse lickers. I see these people and I just think - have you not got any self esteem, any feeling of self worth, you sad excuse for a human  being. 

Life isn't fair, we know, and some people are just not good enough in whatever it is they so choose to do, its shit, but thats life and many accept their lot and try to have fun along the way, make life bearable and just generally, be alright and normal.

But arse lickers, arse lickers are the saddest, most vile of all character flaws that there is. These people must get up in the morning and look themselves in the mirror and think "OK, another day of licking the arses of people I admire who, were arse lickers years before me and I must try and claw my way up the delusional ladder of success by arse licking" How they do this day in, day out, relentlessly, like a giant anus carwash, swanning around, licking the arses of any other sad twat, they think may help them in their woeful attempt to climb that shite corporate ladder, Is beyond me.

They'll get clued up one day and by then, it'll be too late, they'll be dead and they won;t be able to close the lid on the coffin cos their tongue will be so fucking massive. 

Arse lickers - they annoy me so.  

• Upvote 11

I've been struggling like fuck all week to get my arse out of bed. This morning the one day I'm able to have a nice little lie in and I'm up like the fucking skylark. Twat Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Aint that the way! Have some sympathy rep.

Meanwhile, I got up, met a friend, cycled 40k, had coffee, drove home and my daughter's stil asleep. One for the Things that make you realise you're getting older thread, I fear