You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I've no real qualms with this "Stoptober" thing (apart from the terrible name). If it encourages people to pack in smoking, then in theory it has to be a good thing, right? 

But you know there are prize plums who will say they've done it but in reality they're still having a sly bifter when nobody's around.

Even worse is when they're raising money for charity, like the Go sober for a month thing. How do we know they aren't slyly having a vodka while they are by themselves? 

It's pretty easy to not have a bevy for a month, just spend all your money on a new bike, like i did. Haven't had a drink since August and i definitely can't afford one now. 

My boss is back after two weeks off, offers me a biscuit first thing this morning, "No Thanks.".

"Do you not like biscuits?" "I've seen you eating biscuits before.", "Are you more of a fruit person?".

I don't even know where she went on her holiday but she should've gone to the bottom of the nearest river wih a lead hat on.

Twat.

• Upvote 2

My boss is back after two weeks off, offers me a buscuit first thing this morning, "No Thanks.".

"Do you not like buscuits?" "I've seen you eating biscuits before.", "Are you more of a fruit person?".

I don't even know where she went on her holiday but she should've gone to the bottom of the nearest river wih a lead hat on.

Twat.

What the fucks a buscuit? Is she from Derry?

Today I managed to hear something worse than a racist joke and that's a racist joke that makes no sense: There is a black cow and a white cow in the field. The white cow says mooo and the black cow says yo, man.

My wife says it's because of stereotyping the speech of black people, which I understand but in what fucking way does it relate to cows???

Don't know why I let it bother me so much to be honest but I'm fuming.

Textbook non-medy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Non-medy

Why the fuck would anyone say no to a biscuit?

Depends who's handing it to you. It's harsh, but you have to take a good look at the person first before deciding, assessing their status on the scabbiness scale.

Some filthy bastards will actually touch it themselves, then pass it to you, which from some is the equivalent of offering a snack covered with whatever their piss soaked fingers have been delving into after their once-weekly hand wash.

The correct way is to push the outside of the packet, levering one biscuit upwards, so as to allow the grabber to use their own digits to take hold, without sullying any nearby biscuits.

Biscuit? Yes please.

Biscuit someone's about to touch? I think I'll pass, thanks.

• Upvote 1

Why the fuck would anyone say no to a biscuit?

I don't really like eating sweet stuff first thing in the morning & I was trying to avoid the inevitable 10 minute conversation about biscuits which would've followed me taking it.

Unfortunately I got the 5 minute inquisition about why I didn't take it instead.

I've just had her Jeremy Corbyn chat as well,

Her - ''Where did he come from?",

Me - "The back benches."

Her -  "The World's gone mad."

Her - "It's ISIS I'm worried about."

Depends who's handing it to you. It's harsh, but you have to take a good look at the person first before deciding, assessing their status on the scabbiness scale.

Some filthy bastards will actually touch it themselves, then pass it to you, which from some is the equivalent of offering a snack covered with whatever their piss soaked fingers have been delving into after their once-weekly hand wash.

The correct way is to push the outside of the packet, levering one biscuit upwards, so as to allow the grabber to use their own digits to take hold, without sullying any nearby biscuits.

Biscuit? Yes please.

Biscuit someone's about to touch? I think I'll pass, thanks.