You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Birds, for fuck sake,insist on trying to cook a chilli in mini oven....while i sit here in Malta only chatting to you lot with 2 bottles of cisk......and she's fucked off insting you can eat it!!!!!  

Birds, for fuck sake,insist on trying to cook a chilli in mini oven....while i sit here in Malta only chatting to you lot with 2 bottles of cisk......and she's fucked off insting you can eat it!!!!!  

Does this mean we're getting Chilli?

Also, when you say 'cisk' do you mean glue?

My local shop done away with their 4 cans of Becks Vier for £3.50 deal tonight. Nearly kicked off when I went in but managed to restrain myself enough to get 4 San Miguel for £4.50 before coming home for a right good moan about it.

Bastards.

Edit - I had a few in the fridge anyway, needless to say I had the last laugh.

• Upvote 1

Selfish parkers.

I know I don't have some God-given right to park my car outside my house; we don't have a permit scheme so as long as a car is taxed, insured and has an MOT the owner can park it where he wants.  I'm always mildly irritated when both of the two spots outside my hourse are taken because there are two at the end of the car park that aren't in front of anybody's house and are always free and if I was parking up somewhere where I didn't live, I would always use one of those ahead of one outside someone's house.

However I have just popped into town for a kebab, been gone 15 minutes and its turned midnight.  When I left, both spaces were free.  I get back and some complete fucking wanker has parked their BMW 3 series so that the centreline of the car is literally on the white line between the two spaces.

So it now has two sheets of white A4 under the wipers which say, in Impact font, 'IN FUTURE PLEASE JUST USE ONE PARKING SPACE, YOU SELFISH TWAT'

I'm still up and my house is the only one on the row with lights lit.  No idea who owns it or if they are here for the night or not but if I get a knock on the door before I go to bed I will let you know how the discussion went.  Cunts like that absolutely infuriate me.

• Upvote 3

Selfish parkers.

I know I don't have some God-given right to park my car outside my house; we don't have a permit scheme so as long as a car is taxed, insured and has an MOT the owner can park it where he wants.  I'm always mildly irritated when both of the two spots outside my hourse are taken because there are two at the end of the car park that aren't in front of anybody's house and are always free and if I was parking up somewhere where I didn't live, I would always use one of those ahead of one outside someone's house.

However I have just popped into town for a kebab, been gone 15 minutes and its turned midnight.  When I left, both spaces were free.  I get back and some complete fucking wanker has parked their BMW 3 series so that the centreline of the car is literally on the white line between the two spaces.

So it now has two sheets of white A4 under the wipers which say, in Impact font, 'IN FUTURE PLEASE JUST USE ONE PARKING SPACE, YOU SELFISH TWAT'

I'm still up and my house is the only one on the row with lights lit.  No idea who owns it or if they are here for the night or not but if I get a knock on the door before I go to bed I will let you know how the discussion went.  Cunts like that absolutely infuriate me.

Could you have blocked him in?

Did you see the video of the stupid bint who held up traffic for 40 mins this week when she wouldn't give way to the old bloke? She was technically in the right but he was a doddering old fucker and couldn't reverse. She sat in her convertible whilst people very calmly asked her to move her car as they had kids to collect from school but she wouldn't move. I'd have have to kill her.

Did you see the video of the stupid bint who held up traffic for 40 mins this week when she wouldn't give way to the old bloke? She was technically in the right but he was a doddering old fucker and couldn't reverse. She sat in her convertible whilst people very calmly asked her to move her car as they had kids to collect from school but she wouldn't move. I'd have have to kill her.

That was down here wasn't it, in Poole Park?

Family 'get togethers', my missus has a couple of cousins who stay with their parents in the middle of nowhere & everytime one of them farts they have to have a family get together & I get dragged along. I'm not even sure what it's for tonight but that's my Friday night scuppered.

I wouldn't mind but they're really small townish (a lot like my family) & are inherently racist so I have to keep my mouth shut when they're on about immigrants & Muslims. Sometimes I cry inside a little bit with happiness on the way back, when I see the Edinburgh skyline approaching.

I'm going to spend the money I save tonight on a nice jumper though, fuck it.

Selfish parkers.

I know I don't have some God-given right to park my car outside my house; we don't have a permit scheme so as long as a car is taxed, insured and has an MOT the owner can park it where he wants. I'm always mildly irritated when both of the two spots outside my hourse are taken because there are two at the end of the car park that aren't in front of anybody's house and are always free and if I was parking up somewhere where I didn't live, I would always use one of those ahead of one outside someone's house.

However I have just popped into town for a kebab, been gone 15 minutes and its turned midnight. When I left, both spaces were free. I get back and some complete fucking wanker has parked their BMW 3 series so that the centreline of the car is literally on the white line between the two spaces.

I'm still up and my house is the only one on the row with lights lit. No idea who owns it or if they are here for the night or not but if I get a knock on the door before I go to bed I will let you know how the discussion went. Cunts like that absolutely infuriate me.

https://youparklikeacunt.wordpress

If she was in the right then good on her I say; let the old twat die at the wheel.