You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Weird how the BBC reported this... "Chelsea fans in Paris Metro incident".

Incident sounds trivial or maybe vague...for any other club it could have been "rascist attack".

Every club has their twats so i can't tar their entire fanbase. But that video is ridiculous, how can people really behave like that in this day and age. Hope they all get caught.

UEFA may not investigate as it was away from the ground. The football governing bodies are truly a waste of space.

Couldn't resist a quick look on the Shed End this morning.  To be fair to the whiffs, most of them unreservedly condemn what happened, but, as always, there are a couple of pearlers:

"Don't think they blocked the man from getting on because he was black, the train looked rammed so there was probably just no space.

With regards to the chanting, maybe this was just a tongue in cheek response to them being accused of racism because of this."

AND

"Call me a bit cynical but it seems a bit odd to me a random person is just recording a train in the french underground for no reason other than to record a train in the french underground.

Seems to me like a potential media sting, like they did with JT. Not to make excuses or anything but I would not put anything passed (sic) the press..."

AND

"Call me a bit cynical but it seems a bit odd to me a random person is just recording a train in the french underground for no reason other than to record a train in the french underground.

Seems to me like a potential media sting, like they did with JT. Not to make excuses or anything but I would not put anything passed (sic) the press..."

That last quote is either trolling for trolling's sake, or the person who wrote it is oblivious to the fact that the incident happened during a game that was covered live by Sky so there were cameras and shit focussing on the game.

Shit club from top to bottom.

Instead of leaving blue plastic flags on the seats they should be given a long white robe and a

pointy hat. You can criticise Terry for lots of things but he certainly does lead by example

• Upvote 1

"We're racist and that's the way we like it"?

Fucking hell. 

I know that represents a small portion of a football club, but every one of those fucktards should be banned from every football ground and sent to an educational institute to relearn their values in life. It baffles me how people just stood around and watched that happen.

2j3ih6x.jpg

Comfortably the most hateful club in the country.

Captain - a racist knuckle dragging thug

Manager - arrogant, self-obsessed, cowardly shitstain

Owner - arrogant crook from one of the most racist countries on the planet

Not a great surprise that their supporters act like that. Fucking appalling that we can be almost certain nothing will be done by the authorities.

• Upvote 2

What would you have done? Had a quiet word with the baying, frothing-at-the mouth set of thugs? Reasoned with them? Beat them up?

Walked the guy to another entrance of the train; informed the train conductor and ask him to contact the police to remove the racist passengers, for starters. I'm not a fighter mate, nor would I try and reason with a set of morons, in this circumstance, the authorities need to be the ones that lead.