You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Farage mixing with racists , who would have thought it possible.

Quote..

‘We’re like Millwall Football Club, “Everyone hates us and we don’t care!”

Everyone hates you Nigel because you're a xenophobic chinless twat that relies on racist scum like the Chelsea cunt pictured for your support

• Upvote 2

i know it's ace to laugh at Chelsea - but I am a bit uneasy about this twitter mob justice being dished out. I mean, this kid that the papers have named - his life is fucked now, and has anyone got any proof that he did anything at all? Does he not get a chance to defend himself or put his side of the story before he has all the tabloid rags calling for him to be locked up?

Farage mixing with racists , who would have thought it possible.

Quote..

‘We’re like Millwall Football Club, “Everyone hates us and we don’t care!”

Everyone hates you Nigel because you're a xenophobic chinless twat that relies on racist scum like the Chelsea cunt pictured for your support

You are a clueless dickhead.

"We're racist and that's the way we like it"?

Fucking hell. 

I know that represents a small portion of a football club, but every one of those fucktards should be banned from every football ground and sent to an educational institute to relearn their values in life. It baffles me how people just stood around and watched that happen.

2j3ih6x.jpg

The little one in the middle really enjoying, until he noticed he was being filmed. He not so hard then. Fucking tools the lot of them.