You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

We kicked ass on Sunday. Did we even lose a game? I was just about to jump back on and my uncle called in to my house. I literally had just switched the ps3 back on.

It was a bit more hit and miss after you went. Alternating between kicking arse and losing every one on one without fail.

Had a great session with TK last night, bar two or three games I think it was TK and I as top two scorers on every match. There was some serious arse kicking going on. 

• Upvote 1

I'm suffering with bad PSN issues. Repetitively getting signed out and when I get online, my whole friends list does not show up. Really frustrating. I got signed out mid-game with you guys today and haven't been able to communicate with you via PSN since then.

• 8 months later...

Started off well enough, but those last couple of games were not so good.

The constant little lag spikes made the game too glitchy for me to play, and the hit registration was pretty damn poor, especially when shooting at those Belgian lads.

That said, overall it was a good little session. Always good running in a group.

• Upvote 1

Byrnies turn to be totally unstoppable after my run last week.

Those last 3 or 4 I couldn't do a thing.

The Sunday night curse back in action. I think it's something to do with the match making servers not being able to cope or something along those lines because Sunday is a busy night.

• Upvote 2