You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

I take it just sits doing this for an age?

I had this when I tried to go back and play MW3 and BlOps 1 some time ago - I couldn't connect to the online servers for MW2!

Out of curiosity, which game mode are you trying to play? Not that it should make any difference, of course...

Yes it just sits there trying to find games but can't.

Trying to play normal TDM.

Occasional the odd person pops into my lobby and I spoke to one of them and they lived near me. So maybe it is only search local players?

Yes it just sits there trying to find games but can't.

Trying to play normal TDM.

Occasional the odd person pops into my lobby and I spoke to one of them and they lived near me. So maybe it is only search local players?

I swear there was an option to filter the matchmaking options when the game was first released, but the option soon disappeared. I'm also sure this was the same in Black Ops 1. The option was there for a few weeks after launch, then it vanished.

I swear there was an option to filter the matchmaking options when the game was first released, but the option soon disappeared. I'm also sure this was the same in Black Ops 1. The option was there for a few weeks after launch, then it vanished.

I have changed my option from searching for the best matches to searching for any matches. That seems to have fixed it.

Being behind everyone in the gaming world, I am only just playing MW3 now. I am enjoying it I made the decision to buy BLOPS. Walking past Cash Converters in town I chanced it to see if they had it second hand before I went and bought it....£8!

Going back to MW3, that scene where the Eiffel Tower collapses is amazing.

Being behind everyone in the gaming world, I am only just playing MW3 now. I am enjoying it I made the decision to buy BLOPS. Walking past Cash Converters in town I chanced it to see if they had it second hand before I went and bought it....£8!

Going back to MW3, that scene where the Eiffel Tower collapses is amazing.

I didn't like Black Ops. Black Ops II however I really like.

If I was grading them since when I started playing them from MW2 I'd say my favourites are:

1) MW2

2) Black Ops II

3) MW3

4) Black Ops

I didn't like Black Ops. Black Ops II however I really like.

If I was grading them since when I started playing them from MW2 I'd say my favourites are:

1) MW2

2) Black Ops II

3) MW3

4) Black Ops

Pretty much the same order for me but I also had a soft spot for World At War, which is the best Treyarch incarnation in my opinion. Some good maps and the M1 Garand with sniper scope was excellent.

I'd also put COD 4: Modern Warfare above MW3 and Black Ops.

Pretty much the same order for me but I also had a soft spot for World At War, which is the best Treyarch incarnation in my opinion. Some good maps and the M1 Garand with sniper scope was excellent.

I'd also put COD 4: Modern Warfare above MW3 and Black Ops.

Yeah I never played COD4 or World At War, might have to do so.

My stuff has arrived here in Spain, so all I need to do now is get an ISP sorted and get some time off of work...

While I'm in the process of sorting an ISP, I think I'll revisit some of the campaigns, and maybe even have a run through the campaign on CoD 4, which I still have never played.

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to playing this the other day.

There is another map pack out soon.

I have just discovered the Kap gun, it is brilliant!

Vengeance map pack is released on XBOX on 2nd July.

4 new multiplayer maps:

Cove

Detour

Rush

Uplink (This is based on the map Summit from the first BlOps)

1 new Zombies map:

Buried

1 new Zombies Wonder Weapon:

Ray Gun Mk.II

wTNZeznArvM

kn1Hujc5g1k

Also. Putting fucking Nuketown into rotation has ruined the game for me.

Yeah that and 'target finders'.

Although these maps look a lot better than the first two map packs. But I won't be buying it either, I didn't get the second map packs.

If it wasn't for the fact I had the season pass I wouldn't be bothering.

It's got to the point I actually feel like they are ripping me off. I bought the season pass because I had gotten so into BO2 on initially play, as they've fucked about with patches and brought the new maps in they've actually lessened the quality of the game.

Can't really be arsed with it any more. Unfortunately I don't like the Battlefield games so until someone else comes out with something to compete it would seem I'm pretty much done with FPS games until things change drastically.

That's not to say I'm jacking off the games I already have completely, I won't be buying anything new though until they start to improve the games.

One things for certain, the offline certainly doesn't justify buying them, so if the multiplayer isn't as good it doesn't seem worth bothering.

If it wasn't for the fact I had the season pass I wouldn't be bothering.

It's got to the point I actually feel like they are ripping me off. I bought the season pass because I had gotten so into BO2 on initially play, as they've fucked about with patches and brought the new maps in they've actually lessened the quality of the game.

Can't really be arsed with it any more. Unfortunately I don't like the Battlefield games so until someone else comes out with something to compete it would seem I'm pretty much done with FPS games until things change drastically.

That's not to say I'm jacking off the games I already have completely, I won't be buying anything new though until they start to improve the games.

One things for certain, the offline certainly doesn't justify buying them, so if the multiplayer isn't as good it doesn't seem worth bothering.

What I find is the games game better over time.

MW2 runs great now - although that although that always ran quite well.

MW3 runs much better than when that was really popular.

I predict Blackops 2 will run better when everyone starts playing Ghosts.

• 2 weeks later...