You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

silverlining predicted they were finished earlier in the season. I thought that was quite bold at the time but it wasn't it was just annoying.

He also mocked me for claiming it was a two horse race between the manc clubs around Christmas time when Tottenham was up there.

In short, he's full of shit.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had money on them to win one nil. Around 70 minutes my worry wasn't that they wouldn't score, but that Blackburn would capitulate and it would end two or three nil.

They're just fucking relentless. Pouring bodies into the box. The cunts.

Title race over weeks ago.

13 titles in 20 years. Fucking hell.

And its 100% down to Ginsoak, even with rubbish teams they are still pissing all over the leagues dross. The only positive is that he can't have much left. At his age you can go downhill very quickly.

In a way he was very lucky Abramovich forced Mourinho out as I think that would have hastened his departure.

When he gave that double fist pump to that hoard of rats singing his name it made me feel sick obviously, but it also reminded me of the ridiculous comments on here about how 'real' united fans hate him. I think 'proper' united fans, gang of cunts they may be, realise that they are lucky to have him.

whisky nose gives them that extra something money cannot buy sadly unless he has a sudden muamba they will keep racking up the titles

Yep ..... Travesty it all turned out like this , 13 titles in 20 years i just read, fucking hell thats sickening and to think we played a big part in letting them do this.

We are further away from overhauling them than we ever have been .... i just caught the league table which i try to avoid , absolute disgrace.

Quite incredible really how City can spend all that money, yet still finish behind the worst United side in living memory.

I really don't get this line that it's the worst united team in years, they've 76 points with another 21 to play for, they'll most likely get higher than the 90 they had in 2009.

They won the league and got to a CL final last season and then added to there squad with 3 £15m + players, and they have that relentless never say die attitude that ferguson installs in them.

silverlining predicted they were finished earlier in the season. I thought that was quite bold at the time but it wasn't it was just annoying.

I think I probably prefaced it by admitting it was about the millionth time I'd said that, more in hope than anything else.

I really did think Shitty would win the title.

That said, I don't think I ever said they were rubbish or anything - they still have great players like Rooney, Nani, Valencia, Young etc, but before Scholes came back, they were getting whupped by Blackburn and Newcastle, and any side that gets beaten 6-1 at home should be worried. Plus De Gea was playing poorly.

So while I do think they have, yet again, proved me and everyone else wrong, I still think they have lots of weaknesses and I still think we are seeing the end of their dynasty, although that may be because Baconface is 70 and will retire soon.

United DO have a weak side in the wider sense of it, they were beaten at home by Ajax and Bilabao in the Europa League, and could only draw with Basle and Benfica in the CL group games at home. 5 games played against 'good opposition' at Old Trafford, they only won 1, and that was against Otelul Galati, and even then it was only 2-0.

The likes of Wigan, Bolton, Wolves, are they that much worse than Otelul Galati? Apparently so.

It's a mixture of reasons they are winning the league once more, it's not because 'they are brilliant', because it's painfully obvious that they are not, having been knocked out of the FA Cup, Carling Cup, Europa League, and Champions League, despite having this very big and expensive squad.

They DO get favourable refereeing decisions, they DO encounter sides who are nervous and scared of the hype, they DO encounter managers who deploy shithouse stifling tactics to try and not lose 8-0 and this therefore allows Ferguson to pick very attacking sides, and they DO have an excellent relationship with the FA and Sky, and the Premier League, which results in lovely media coverage, meek bans or action against their offending players, and lovely fixture lists every season. I dont think any of this is up for debate. But dont believe me, just look at the facts.

United will continue to win leagues until other teams grow a set of bollocks, or employ managers with actual managerial/tactical ability, and not just some ex-pro knob-jockey who sat through a couple of weeks of FA Courses.

Barca are just taking the piss now, I whish we were this good.

We were. We beat them at Camp Nou as the only English team ever and we knocked them out. We knocked out Real Madrid too and were top dogs in the CL.

Those days are now known as the golden era.

I really don't get this line that it's the worst united team in years, they've 76 points with another 21 to play for, they'll most likely get higher than the 90 they had in 2009.

They won the league and got to a CL final last season and then added to there squad with 3 £15m + players, and they have that relentless never say die attitude that ferguson installs in them.

c'mon TP this is without doubt the worst standard in the existence of the modern Premier League. Its garbage. United are at the moment the best of a bad bunch. Good teams simply do not get eliminated in the CL group stages, particularly in a group as weak as what they had.

City have massively fucked up. twat players & a pathetic manager has caused their downfall.

We were. We beat them at Camp Nou as the only English team ever and we knocked them out. We knocked out Real Madrid too and were top dogs in the CL.

Those days are now known as the golden era.

You cant compare the Barca team we were up against in 06/07 with Guardiola's Barca.