You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Three United Fans Arrested For Spitting On The Hillsborough Memorial

Anubis

Is spitting on a memorial a crime?

Not condoning it of course, but can you be arrested for that?

I saw one of their lot do it a few years ago hen we last played them in the Cup at Anfield. I've never seen a person get volleyed so high in the air.

Guest San Don
The press conference was ridiculous. There was one hack there who didn't even try to disguise how pissed off he was and kept asking Kenny to condemn the fans for booing Evra.

Just seen that on SSN. I thought the King was very restrained in nearly tearing the twat a new one.

Probably one of piara powar's chum(p)s

Is spitting on a memorial a crime?

Not condoning it of course, but can you be arrested for that?

Behaviour likley to cause a breach of the peace is the catch all.

The fact that the only discussions today of note centre around a possible monkey impression for a man who should be arrested for impersonating John McCirick, and Mancs spitting, frankly, represents an unqualified success given the bile (and drivel) which has surrounded some aspects of rhe build up to this fixture.

its going to go off at Old Trafford in a couple of weeks

It hasn't for years, WR.

If 5k Mancs can visit Anfield now without incident , 3k Scousers at OT will pass off fine.The risk was of our own, racially abusing Evra, that (with one ludicrous exception) is passed.

It hasn't for years, WR.

If 5k Mancs can visit Anfield now without incident , 3k Scousers at OT will pass off fine.The risk was of our own, racially abusing Evra, that (with one ludicrous exception) is passed.

Suarez back playing will surely add some spice to it though.

I just hope our lot will behave. Everyone attending are at a risk of being zoomed in like that fella yesterday and they should just keep on supporting the club.

It hasn't for years, WR.

The reason it never goes off at Anfield is the level of protection their fans are given. Kept behind for half an hour and then everyone gets allocated their own personal policeman to walk them back to their car hand-in-hand. They then get a kiss on the cheek and a wave as they drive off into the sunset.

When you go to OT they just let everyone out at the same time. I went in '07 after Istanbul and there were punches flying everywhere outside the ground and mounted police just looking the other way

The reason it never goes off at Anfield is the level of protection their fans are given. Kept behind for half an hour and then everyone gets allocated their own personal policeman to walk them back to their car hand-in-hand. They then get a kiss on the cheek and a wave as they drive off into the sunset.

When you go to OT they just let everyone out at the same time. I went in '07 after Istanbul and there were punches flying everywhere outside the ground and mounted police just looking the other way

You are kept behind now!

Just don't go by car and you will be fine.