You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

Oh! I think I get it now. But isn't everyone infected anyway even if they don't eat tainted meat??

I imagine it would make you ill rather than turn you into a zombie. Apparently according to show lore, when people are bitten they aren't killed by the virus, they're killed by infection and general filth.

How emotional is that seen when Daryl sees her after being separated for so long, slung over Carols shoulder with 3 arrows ready to roll.

I reckon he was just happy to see his crossbow, it was clever how they 'rescued' it through her, should have done it with Mishone's sword too, she's ace.

Thoughts on the last episodes ??? I fucking hate Glynn so I'm glad he's fucked off for a while, well possibly, he was good before his love interest, but soon as he started knobbing maggie he became a whining little bitch, IMAGINE THAT. The next episode is going to focus on the girl who was with Daryl, I forget her name, a 60 second teaser has been released by amc for the episode.

Had his leg chopped off bitten by a zombie and the fucker was in no pain at all, just perfect zen. This bloody stump doesn't hurt nor this infected bite I just want to spread the love before my death in the next couple of hours before one of you puts a knife through my brain. Your right about glen, if I was fucking that maggie I'd be glad about the zombie apocolypse.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...