You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dublin

mick1977

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Yea fair point. I know Cushlawn, Fettercairn etc are renowned for trouble. I'd bet there are lovely people there too. As is always the case, a handful ruin it for everyone.

Blanch is as bad... I know plenty of mad fuckers I played ball with from Corduff and Fortlawn and the likes. Don't think any of those places are as bad as Summerhill, Sheriff St and the like.

i dont think Fettercairn is that bad to be fair, Cushlwan though, yeah, i cant disagree with you on that. Im in springfield myself, just near st marks football club

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There needs to be a craicdown.

Well they will pay the price if they are a fussy eater.

Seriously the tidal wave of racism on twitter is stomach churning..the fucking morons can't see they are being played 

I utterly despise this country  

• Upvote 1

My mate is a friend of the Brazilian lad who hit the attacker with a helmet. He said the man was Arabic and seemed to have mental health problems more than anything. He was pulling another child and yelling at a teacher before he grabbed the 5 year old girl. He stabbed the girl before your man hit him with his helmet. Unfortunately, he said the little girl is dead.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Em City said:

My mate is a friend of the Brazilian lad who hit the attacker with a helmet. He said the man was Arabic and seemed to have mental health problems more than anything. He was pulling another child and yelling at a teacher before he grabbed the 5 year old girl. He stabbed the girl before your man hit him with his helmet. Unfortunately, he said the little girl is dead.

Fucks sake man.

17 minutes ago, Em City said:

I'm.going to guess that won't get much coverage?

Apparently an ayslum seeker hotel has been  set on fire 

Social media has played a huge role in this. Spreading lies and hate in equal measures. The images of army on the streets, Lidl's being rammed,  there is enough actual real shit happening without the need to add the lies. Even the announcement of the child dying, that's all social media. All "respected " media outlets are still reported she's critical. The rush to be the first to say she's dead is sickening, followed immediately by "I hope it's not true". And they do want the child to die so they can stick on their North Face jackets and riot again tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Because they hate brown people more than anything 

My fear is something like that happening here and the Tories making capital out of it.

They hate the Irish every bit as much. Maybe the Irish and West Indians have got taken off top spot by the "Pakis" (anyone brown is a Paki or anyone who is muslim, to these fucking knobheads) recently, but middle England's hatred of the Irish comes out in how they treat people from Liverpool. You can have a pop at a Scouser because we're fair game.

Anyhow, the Dublin scals are fucking nuts. Love Dublin but it's a proper mad place in parts. Step away from the tourist core and it's seriously tough. Obviously mad wealth there too. Ended up drinking around the Liberties with the wife last time we were there. The Kinahans are from around that area. The people were great and definitely 60-65% were Reds and I personally had a great time, but got the vibe that if you acted the gobshite, you would be dealt with pretty fast. A bit like a rough bar in Liverpool to be fair. Still much preferred it to Temple Bar which was packed with Cockney 'ard men and Yank lads acting like they had done five tours in Benghazi.

Hope those poor people stabbed are okay and thinking of the poor migrants who are in for a very rough night. Also, the police, firemen and nurses who have enough to be dealing with.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I expected more from the only nation to send condolences to Germany upon the death of Hitler if I'm honest.

I didn't know Ireland sent its condolences. We tend not to speak I'll of the dead, no matter how much of a cunt they were. For your own records, Portugal and Spain joined Ireland in sending condolences. 

https://www.historyireland.com/de-valera-hitler-the-visit-of-condolence-may-1945/

6 minutes ago, No2 said:

I didn't know Ireland sent its condolences. We tend not to speak I'll of the dead, no matter how much of a cunt they were. For your own records, Portugal and Spain joined Ireland in sending condolences. 

https://www.historyireland.com/de-valera-hitler-the-visit-of-condolence-may-1945/

Might Strontium's issue with the Irish "nation" be more general and recent than the act of a particular fuckwit in 1945?

7 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Might Strontium's issue with the Irish "nation" be more general and recent than the act of a particular fuckwit in 1945?

Of course it is. Ignoring the fact that many Irish joined the fight against the fascists in Spain. Plenty of Irish people will be gutted at all this aggro. He’s just making it all about him again. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

The north inner city of Dublin is an absolute shithole.

I watched that Kinahan documentary on Amazon the other day. They’ve got a gardai car parked outside some fellas dads house for fear of reprisals. They have one 24/7 and have since that hotel shooting at the boxing. I went on Google maps to the address and sure enough a police car there. Most inner cities have properly rough arse areas but that part of Dublin seems like the Wild West 

8 hours ago, No2 said:

Social media has played a huge role in this. Spreading lies and hate in equal measures. The images of army on the streets, Lidl's being rammed,  there is enough actual real shit happening without the need to add the lies. Even the announcement of the child dying, that's all social media. All "respected " media outlets are still reported she's critical. The rush to be the first to say she's dead is sickening, followed immediately by "I hope it's not true". And they do want the child to die so they can stick on their North Face jackets and riot again tomorrow. 

This is the sickening thing. It’s an absolutely tragedy if that poor girl has died. But as you say, a lot of these cunts pray for stuff to happen so they can kick off. Any violent act reported you’ve got comments sections saying “name the perpetrators!” Not giving a fuck about the victim. They just want an excuse to say “told you so” and spout their vitriol and racism. When it’s a local attacker they ignore it and just go back to Rochdale grooming gangs until the next potential kick off opportunity arises. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I watched that Kinahan documentary on Amazon the other day. They’ve got a gardai car parked outside some fellas dads house for fear of reprisals. They have one 24/7 and have since that hotel shooting at the boxing. I went on Google maps to the address and sure enough a police car there. Most inner cities have properly rough arse areas but that part of Dublin seems like the Wild West 

This is the sickening thing. It’s an absolutely tragedy if that poor girl has died. But as you say, a lot of these cunts pray for stuff to happen so they can kick off. Any violent act reported you’ve got comments sections saying “name the perpetrators!” Not giving a fuck about the victim. They just want an excuse to say “told you so” and spout their vitriol and racism. When it’s a local attacker they ignore it and just go back to Rochdale grooming gangs until the next potential kick off opportunity arises. 

As of 8am still no reports she has died, just in a serious condition. More than 12 hours ago WhatsApp was full of reports she had died, not speculation, confirmed reports.