You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This is truly one of the saddest things I've ever read.

That we could be on their minds while planning their special day and that if someone were to wear red it would ruin your wedding day.

I honestly think that is one of the most pathetic things I've heard.

I'd write the dj a blank cheque to put on YNWA at some point during the reception. 

Can you imagine the fume if the sad twats can't even bear to look at the colour red?

I'd write the dj a blank cheque to put on YNWA at some point during the reception.

Can you imagine the fume if the sad twats can't even bear to look at the colour red?

Hahaha that's a shout. Have a forum whip round and get that shit done. And filmed
  • Upvote 1

A girl in work has just told me she has been invited to a wedding. The couple getting married are both Evertonians.

She just showed me the invitation with the details of the venue etc. Then at the bottom of the invite it says "we respectfully as that no guests wear the colour red".

How sad, bitter and pathetic do you have to be to let that influence your wedding day?. They really are a gang of negative miserable boring obsessed twats.

Rumours abound that Tony Hibbert has been hired to carry the rings, because he fulfils the 'something old, something borrowed and something blue' parts of the traditional wedding ritual.

Hahaha that's a shout. Have a forum whip round and get that shit done. And filmed

how great would it be if the DJ blended it in just as they put their arms around each other when they're doing their first dance.

He'd need a clear escape route and getaway driver but it would well be worth it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A girl in work has just told me she has been invited to a wedding. The couple getting married are both Evertonians.

She just showed me the invitation with the details of the venue etc. Then at the bottom of the invite it says "we respectfully as that no guests wear the colour red".

How sad, bitter and pathetic do you have to be to let that influence your wedding day?. They really are a gang of negative miserable boring obsessed twats.

And here's me thinking it was just silverware (silver wear) they'd banned. 

• Upvote 3

Fuck you could really have fun with that. Start with subtle digs , Red Red Wine, Lady In Red, stuff like that, to get them twitchy and suspicious. Maybe a bit of Ring Of Fire. Then the all out attack, having previously scoped the nearest exit before pressing play.

Imagine the carnage. Reminds me of the GOT thread was linked on this a while back about grown men threatening violence and all sorts if 'that song' was ever played at events.

You just know by putting something that petty on the invites, some Red will do something on the day. Thing is, we don't give a flying fuck about stuff like that, but knowing just how much it'll get them will inevitably lead to something being done. And rightly so.

• Upvote 1

Ah, weren't they proper fewmmmmmin at the time about Liverpool fans throwing stuff?

Exclusively fewmmmmmin about that and nothing to do with the late Mané winner? Honest?

I'd like to hear their opinions today...

Also fulfils the little known "something shit" requirement.

He symbolises some marriages though, a long dull bitter relationship, hanging round due to not being able to get a game elsewhere and scoring once the entire time. Then dumped by text when the other person finds a richer person and thinks they are moving onto better things.

• Upvote 5

He symbolises some marriages though, a long dull bitter relationship, hanging round due to not being able to get a game elsewhere and scoring once the entire time. Then dumped by text when the other person finds a richer person and thinks they are moving onto better things.

Got to rep the arse off this later.