You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Should've been wearing a hard hat and a hi-vis, then your head would be still intact. Standard procedure while watching a video of random pieces of a 'superstructure' getting put in place.

It's not my head, but my eyes I'm worried about. The narrator says about 'the North end of the stadium' and 'the South stand to the right can be seen' in this shot. Maybe their league position has led to an increase in the exercising of my wrist, with the associated degradation of one's optical faculties that may be expected. As a further example of this, the protective barrier sections around the whole site appear to be a rather reddish shade of... red.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

My head's fallen off.

Good for them, I'm glad they've got some good news to cling to. Hopefully they can also chat to supporters of Middlesbrough and Sunderland about all the success their new stadiums instantly got them, as well as the world class players that arrived on the back of it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Good for them, I'm glad they've got some good news to cling to. Hopefully they can also chat to supporters of Middlesbrough and Sunderland about all the success their new stadiums instantly got them, as well as the world class players that arrived on the back of it.

They’re clearly building it but how on earth are they going to pay for it?

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why do they think we care about their stadium.

Because when it's built, the irresistible lure of a view of New Brighton means that all the best players in the world will come and play for them and they'll win everything and people will forget we ever existed.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Because when it's built, the irresistible lure of a view of New Brighton means that all the best players in the world will come and play for them and they'll win everything and people will forget we ever existed.

Wetherspoons and Morrisons await.