You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Been blocked by both his accounts. They are such cry baby shithouses on Twitter. They like to give it out but as soon as you reply, even without being abusive They block you. I've been blocked by evertonians that I've never had any interaction with on Twitter. Theybare the biggest creases going.

he used to come out with all sort of stuff about hillsborough. I think he got threatened a few times so he just relentlessly tweets about us being cheats now 

I hope they go bust and I've never ever wanted that before but after their reaction to all this shit, fuck them. Cheats. Stand behind them for cheating! what about Leicester and the like who paid the full price for Evertons cheating. Trying to rub our faces in it when they had Uncle Uzzy in the background, no morals involved there from high horse FC.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Interesting stuff.

My take on it,

another part of the shites defence is,

Why punish us when the rules are getting changed anyway?

Well pardon fuckin me, yes rules can and will change but until that point those rules stand.

Based on what they’ve been charged for, it would be interesting to see if they would pass or fail those rules. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

From 11 years ago. Almost as if the rules and consequences have been there all along…

IMG_0735.jpeg

I do find it interesting that transfer spending has more or less quadrupled in that time, but the £105m limit has remained the same.

20 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I do find it interesting that transfer spending has more or less quadrupled in that time, but the £105m limit has remained the same.

If revenue has increased that much in said period (like ours has) then it shouldn’t be an issue. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

The latest UEFA rules have moved away from the FFP that has been used previously and gone to this new sustainability model (with some formal tariffs for non-compliance). As of this season clubs are now allowed to spend just 70% of their turnover on agents fees, amortisation (trading profit included in this) and salaries. There are two preparation seasons, this where clubs will be allowed 90% this season and next, where they will 80%. And just as importantly, there are time limits around submission and non-submission would mean exclusion from next season. 

In this context, it is much tighter financial control and allows less scope for bottomless pockets to spend wildly. Obviously there are different challenges around enforcement with people like city who will inflate sponsorships. But that was true of the last regulations. 

Theis looks a lot of scope for oil rich clubs they can spend widely,  just get fined. PSG are apparently in the second time breach. The below is the new disciplinary guidelines from Uefa. I  suspect PSG would have to execeute somebody at HT to get kicked out of Europe as they can pay the fines. 

Screenshot-20240118-120616-X.jpg

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Should point out this guy seems pretty pro-City, but he does seem to have read the Everton judgement inside out.

That 40 million pre planning allowance better be added on and for their outright petulance and utter cheek to be claiming they are the victims in all of this their covid losses should be adjusted to the league average add that on too, not for the fairness to Everton but to every club that was affected by Covid but still didn't use it as a chance to fraud the league.

What would the Everton Board do?

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

So the clowns tried to claim the loan was for the stadium having lodged a document with companies house that categorically stated it wasn’t.

Everton, aren't we?

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

“We’re sexy and we know it!”

He's does realise a transfer ban doesn't stop teams buying your players?

Also who the fuck do they have the top 6 would want other than Braithwaite and possibly Onana. 

• Haha 1