You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

As funny as it would be to see them get a 12 point deduction, I'd MUCH rather City were punished heavily, obviously. 

No one cares if someone cheats and loses anyway. Its funny.

I guess maybe teams near the bottom would care as that's who they're competing with. But the more money they spend the worse they get, so I don't even think that holds up.

10 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

As funny as it would be to see them get a 12 point deduction, I'd MUCH rather City were punished heavily, obviously. 

Unless it is relegation it wouldn't really matter.

They could have 40 points deducted and still beat the drop. One season out of the CL - maybe.

Even if relegated they would be back up the next season, and back in the CL.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Unless it is relegation it wouldn't really matter.

They could have 40 points deducted and still beat the drop. One season out of the CL - maybe.

Even if relegated they would be back up the next season, and back in the CL.

I'd rather they were held accountable so they know, going forward, they cut just spend whatever they want. The horse has bolted slightly, obviously, but I don't think they should just continue to get away with it forever.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I'd rather they were held accountable so they know, going forward, they cut just spend whatever they want. The horse has bolted slightly, obviously, but I don't think they should just continue to get away with it forever.

If a club wants to cheat they will find a way. Especially one as well funded and connected as City.

• Upvote 1

we had the best part of a hundred and ten million in assets (Bolasie, Gbamin, Tosun and Walcott)

Bolasie - loaned out 4 times, no takers, was 33 and left on a free in 2021 - retired

Gbamin - loaned out twice, no takers - now 28 without a club

Tosun - loaned out twice, no takers - left on a free

Walcott - loaned to Soton, free transfer - retired

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I guess I'm not ready to give up. If they go unchecked, along with Newcastle, they league is done and I'll have nothing to watch at the weekends that can potentially ruin my week.

You live in Belfast, don’t you? Surely there’s enough stuff in the newspapers there to fuel your perpetual anger. 

When I jib the footy off I’m gonna pick a ladies beach volleyball team and follow them home and away. Morecambe one week, Scarborough the next. It’ll be ace. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You live in Belfast, don’t you? Surely there’s enough stuff in the newspapers there to fuel your perpetual anger. 

When I jib the footy off I’m gonna pick a ladies beach volleyball team and follow them home and away. Morecambe one week, Scarborough the next. It’ll be ace. 

You'll be picking a team purely based on their character, skill, and their clubs history etc, right?

I heard CamelToe VC are pretty good.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Until your good lady sees the solicitors restraining orders arriving.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

we had the best part of a hundred and ten million in assets (Bolasie, Gbamin, Tosun and Walcott)

Bolasie - loaned out 4 times, no takers, was 33 and left on a free in 2021 - retired

Gbamin - loaned out twice, no takers - now 28 without a club

Tosun - loaned out twice, no takers - left on a free

Walcott - loaned to Soton, free transfer - retired

If I pay someone £100 for a dog turd, that doesn't make it a £100 asset.