You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

An Evertonian walks past a shop and sees the video Everton - The Glory Years...

He goes into the shop and asks how much...

£100 says the shopkeeper...

That's a bit steep how come it's so dear? says the Evertonian...

Well it's a tenner for the video and £90 for the Betamax recorder...

Footage of Everton FC's last trophy victory unearthed:

61AXFbbVpML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ron B said:

Colon Rice appears to have changed his view on rich owners pumping money into football. 

Any time you think how sad people you care about will be when the Shite get flushed, remember how hard it will hit this fucking mound of dog waste. And smile.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Any time you think how sad people you care about will be when the Shite get flushed, remember how hard it will hit this fucking mound of dog waste. And smile.

And all the little rats who do pushing/crushing gestures at the derby - all those rats who use the death of italian football fans as some sort of sick point scoring thing and every one of the mutants who have turned what used to be a unique rivalry totally toxic.

Fuck them.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

And all the little rats who do pushing/crushing gestures at the derby - all those rats who use the death of italian football fans as some sort of sick point scoring thing and every one of the mutants who have turned what used to be a unique rivalry totally toxic.

Fuck them.

Of the 39 people killed, 32 were Italian (including two minors), four Belgian, two French, and one from Northern Ireland.

"39 ITALIANS LAD"

They can't even get their grievances right.

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The ‘Redshite’ thread on GOT is the 14th thread down on their World Footy forum. It’s never normally lower than 3rd. 

It's been bumped... I'm sure he's telling the truth. 

I had a run-in with an RS and he said 'Why do you hate us so much?'
my reply: 'Apart from this strange cult of your club with your 'teeth in the bin' players and utter furlough/pier head wreckage...I simply have to say every time your fans go abroad you bring disgrace to my city, where I live, and have to listen to your 'BANTER FC morongs claiming that Heysel was not our fault.' even though you're all convicted. Worse than that is Macmanamanananasn pronouncing his Hard Gees on Bt sport. Sell out perm, idiot.
Oops just back from holiday and have been surrounded by RS and I wished I had the cohones to cull them all. /rant over.

14 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

At least they've got one thing to look forward to.

Screenshot_2023-09-21-09-38-42-96_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

giphy.gif

Oh and what do you mean "they"?  If they go bust and she stops doing videos I'll be launching blue shite through windows all over town. 

She should set up an onlyfans account to pay for the new stadium

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

It's been bumped... I'm sure he's telling the truth. 

I had a run-in with an RS and he said 'Why do you hate us so much?'
my reply: 'Apart from this strange cult of your club with your 'teeth in the bin' players and utter furlough/pier head wreckage...I simply have to say every time your fans go abroad you bring disgrace to my city, where I live, and have to listen to your 'BANTER FC morongs claiming that Heysel was not our fault.' even though you're all convicted. Worse than that is Macmanamanananasn pronouncing his Hard Gees on Bt sport. Sell out perm, idiot.
Oops just back from holiday and have been surrounded by RS and I wished I had the cohones to cull them all. /rant over.

All i'm getting is he's a admitted shithouse that only decided to start talking about doing something was when he got home behind his keyboard.