You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

John, who gives a fuck what Bascombe writes?, he has quotes its his job.

Look at my thread about Ian Ayre, is that not the problem?

Ian Ayre has made us supporters pay £50 more if we buy our season tickets over the counter.

Is that not the real problem in the club? FFS.

Alan,

It is but we're told that it should just be Banks and Yanks on here by some.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Ayre has made us supporters pay £50 more if we buy our season tickets over the counter.

Its touching to see your ongoing support for Bascombe but for nobody else.

If Purslow takes the credit for the Standard Charter deal and other improvements in the commercial income, why do you not give him the credit for the increase in the season ticket prices?

There are a million other threads about Purslow mate though aren't there. Hell, even a thread about a mural got turned into a Purslow slag-fest which turned out to be unfounded in the end.

That thread was about Purslow supposedly ordering to have the mural removed.

Aside from that, i'm glad there are more and more threads with more and more people talking about the real issues at the club now.

Remember when Purslow said that no players would leave before the new manager was in place -

Hodgson -

“I saw him play in the last three days and I like him both as a player and on a personal level,” Hodgson told Radio Blu in Florence.

“However, talks with Fiorentina started before I got here, so I don’t know how advanced they are.

“I cannot say if Insua will stay at Liverpool or not. I’ll have to discuss that with the club.”

Weird.

Owen, Cisse, Crouch, Bellamy, Pennant, Keane,

Ayestaran, Babel, Alonso, Riera, El Zhar, Benayoun.....

Some of the list of people who have been shunned/sold by RB over the years which continues to grow. Some of them spoke out, others will follow over the coming months.

And who are we blaming? Chris Bascombe. :whatever:

No the real problem is the Owners and their little Cesaer henchman,

little Christy who drips feeds little Chris.

You could always purchase online and save £50

John, shut the fuck up with the politics, Why is Ayre not being attacked?

The same way Bascombe doesn't attack the MD and the Owners,

but he's rather "cut them some slack"

Surely you must realise the Gillett,Hicks and Purslow are bigger fish to fry than Ayers.

Like Rafa before him,Ayers ISN'T our biggest problem at the Club,the Owners and the MD are.

Ask ye "buddy" Chris to start having a go at them,

How's that for Politics?

I've deleted a load of stuff off the thread. I don't give a fuck about what's been said by Yossi personally, but some things have gone way over the top, or have been discussing things that are way over the top.

I'm not taking sides on any debate, I'm just doing my job and what's best for TLW. Say what you will about the article, but some lines don't need to be crossed, so please don't.

Edited by Agt Provocateur

Well the fact that Yossi went to Bascombe with this makes him a little gobshite. Bascombe must have been loving it the sperm gobbling twat. Yossi sounds like a little girl in the article too.

Also...Purslow, Ayre, Broughton they're all fuckin cunts. Did I just read a couple of pages of people arguing over who is the biggest cunt? 'kinel.

Not that I give much of a shit about anything from the NOTW, but maybe Yossi sounds worse than he would normally do there because of his limited ability with our language? Am sure if he was speaking in his own language he'd put what he says there across a lot better, if he even said it at all.

Guest The Chimp

Can anyone help me out with the following:

Given Benitez was sacked (and thus the main/sole reason for leaving Liverpool as inferred from the article was removed) why did Yossi still decide to move on? Were the wheels set so far in motion that he had to sign for Chelsea even if he didn't want to?

This will help me to gauge if:

1. He had he simply had enough and wanted a fresh start (his "Liverpool" experience had been ruined beyond repair);

2. That he would prefer London and Chelsea irrespective; or

3. Somewhere between the two.

Cheers

Not that I give much of a shit about anything from the NOTW, but maybe Yossi sounds worse than he would normally do there because of his limited ability with our language? Am sure if he was speaking in his own language he'd put what he says there across a lot better, if he even said it at all.

Majorly clutching at straws there, he meant what he said and I'm 100% sure he's not making it up. Fact is though he is wrong to go bleating to the papers about it and it doesn't matter now anyway since both are gone.

I don't get whats with defending Rafa over this? I mean Yossi cant be really pullingshit out of his ass considering he has nothing to gain? Some of the quotes really are mind boggling and I do believe Rafa sub'ed him out early on in even the games in which he was doing really good in.

Guest The Chimp
I don't get whats with defending Rafa over this? I mean Yossi cant be really pullingshit out of his ass considering he has nothing to gain? Some of the quotes really are mind boggling and I do believe Rafa sub'ed him out early on in even the games in which he was doing really good in.

He gains from not being seen by the fans as a mercenary cunt, who's fucked off to Chelsea like a rat leaving a sinking ship. If nothing else it would paint him as the victim in all this and not in the negative light that the aforementioned scenario would.

Now I'm not saying that's my view-point (indeed, and as my previous post made clear, I've not enough information to make a decision on this I feel is balanced) but that is what he's got to gain.

Majorly clutching at straws there, he meant what he said and I'm 100% sure he's not making it up. Fact is though he is wrong to go bleating to the papers about it and it doesn't matter now anyway since both are gone.

Yeah am sure he meant most of what he said there if he did say it, was just meaning more of what ElSeano was saying when he said he sounded like a little girl. He could seem more whiney/immature if he can't find the best words to describe what he means.

Oh dear. What a sorry state of affairs this is. Further evidence of Rafa's chronically counter-productive approach to managing individuals revealed to the wider public via the medium of moaning like a little bitch. I fully sympathise with Yossi's point of view but there is such a thing as the moral high ground - ask Xabi Alonso for directions, Yossi lad - and if you concede it then you're no better than the person you have a grievance with. Yet more of our shitty linen washed in public. When the fuck will it end?

Oh dear. What a sorry state of affairs this is. Further evidence of Rafa's chronically counter-productive approach to managing individuals revealed to the wider public via the medium of moaning like a little bitch. I fully sympathise with Yossi's point of view but there is such a thing as the moral high ground - ask Xabi Alonso for directions, Yossi lad - and if you concede it then you're no better than the person you have a grievance with. Yet more of our shitty linen washed in public. When the fuck will it end?

As usual, just about spot on.

I shall certainly be giving Yossi a rousing "three cheers" when he returns to Anfield with Chelsea.

Oh yes......