You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone on one of the islam threads or something posted about going into a newsagent and not noticing till they got to the till but they looked up and a woman was in the full on rig. "Like a postbox". "fucking shit myself". I laughed my head off. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Someone on one of the islam threads or something posted about going into a newsagent and not noticing till they got to the till but they looked up and a woman was in the full on rig. "Like a postbox". "fucking shit myself". I laughed my head off. 

Sounds familiar. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That is the worst thing about it. You should be fucking ashamed. 

To be honest this bird is like 90% of the reason why I watch it, I proper love her and she's got a bit of a naughty posh accent that makes me feel like I've been a bad boy and need to be punished. 

I recently saw an advert for a casting call for extras, I very nearly applied just so I could be near her and maybe smell her. I talked myself out of it though because I felt like it might lead down a dark path and I can't afford to get another restraining order. 

d5c54a23-d179-4db5-894c-f5c8cc018299.jpg

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

To be honest this bird is like 90% of the reason why I watch it, I proper love her and she's got a bit of a naughty posh accent that makes me feel like I've been a bad boy and need to be punished. 

I recently saw an advert for a casting call for extras, I very nearly applied just so I could be near her and maybe smell her. I talked myself out of it though because I felt like it might lead down a dark path and I can't afford to get another restraining order. 

Surely there is only a restraining order if they actually escape from your basement. Just upgrade your security 

• 4 months later...
On 24/02/2019 at 01:39, Aventus said:

I've met her. She was with her boyfriend who is a mate of a mate, she seemed really nice.

Just heard that some horrible mouthy cunt I used to play footy with had his jaw broken and eye socket fractured at the weekend. 

This is the third time something like this has happened to him yet he never seems to learn. Liked causing trouble all the time but moaned if no one jumped in to back him up when someone had a go back at him. 

He is a loud obnoxious twat who goes out of his way to wind people up. Apparently he wound up some quiet fella with glasses who was a martial arts instructor. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just heard that some horrible mouthy cunt I used to play footy with had his jaw broken and eye socket fractured at the weekend. 

This is the third time something like this has happened to him yet he never seems to learn. Liked causing trouble all the time but moaned if no one jumped in to back him up when someone had a go back at him. 

He is a loud obnoxious twat who goes out of his way to wind people up. Apparently he wound up some quiet fella with glasses who was a martial arts instructor. 

Mr Myopic.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...