You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Benítez, as usual, will divert attention elsewhere. He will bemoan refereeing decisions, injuries, tardiness in the transfer market and the comic capers of the American co-owners"

you see this bit isn't even slightly true! Did he blame the referee against Spurs, No he didn't? Nor did he blame the decision against Sunderland, nor has he blamed England for Gerrards injuries. A complete and utter lie.

I seriously, seriously hope England get fucked in South Africa!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that he's spoken with all three or at least two of them.

I've little or no time for Gerrard as a person, Carra gets away with far too much and I don't know enough about Purslow.

But fuck me if any of them having been blubbing off to the press they need to man up, grow a pair and do something about it.

Its like a puzzle, when you collect different pieces and put them together sometimes you get a clear picture, while others might struggle to get the pieces together and will use more time before they see the big picture.

Nothing wrong with that, but its nothing wrong with being able to put the pieces together fast either.

Are you saying I'm rubbish at jigsaws?

Well are yer??

The fact we did'nt buy a striker in the summer is down to Rafa, if he started the summer wanting a striker and for whatever reason he was fucked over by the yanks he should say it publicly rather than cryptic messages, or moaning about everybody else when we lose, Fulham, Fiorentina and Lyon were lost IMO due to bad decisions by the manager he's not without blame here but its not 100% his fault either the demise of the team. But we are paying badly now for 2 bad summers in Transfer market 2009 who knows what went on, 2008 Rafa fault entirely every signing has been shit, and not 1 became 1st choice.

The fact we did'nt buy a striker in the summer is down to Rafa, if he started the summer wanting a striker and for whatever reason he was fucked over by the yanks he should say it publicly rather than cryptic messages, or moaning about everybody else when we lose, Fulham, Fiorentina and Lyon were lost IMO due to bad decisions by the manager he's not without blame here but its not 100% his fault either the demise of the team. But we are paying badly now for 2 bad summers in Transfer market 2009 who knows what went on, 2008 Rafa fault entirely every signing has been shit, and not 1 became 1st choice.

Rafa has made some costly mistakes, that much is for sure, but he doesn't deserve a third of the crap he gets from journos and some people on here. The level of disrespect staggers me.

"Benítez, as usual, will divert attention elsewhere. He will bemoan refereeing decisions, injuries, tardiness in the transfer market and the comic capers of the American co-owners"

you see this bit isn't even slightly true! Did he blame the referee against Spurs, No he didn't? Nor did he blame the decision against Sunderland, nor has he blamed England for Gerrards injuries. A complete and utter lie.

I seriously, seriously hope England get fucked in South Africa!

I have a mate in work who's a manc, even he said how impressed he was with Rafa saying it was not because of the beach ball we lost, we just weren't good enough.

Amazes me, well no it doesn't but it should, how much bollocks our own fans come out with.

He has a point about Benitez not accepting responsibility.

When has Benitez ever held his hands up and went, 'I got it wrong'?

As someone pointed out to Winter on the actual blog, show me the quote from Wenger, Fergie, Cappelo and Maureen cunt, that says it was me!

Rafa has made some costly mistakes, that much is for sure, but he doesn't deserve a third of the crap he gets from journos and some people on here. The level of disrespect staggers me.

I agree with that, the Sunday of the manc game was the biggest hounding of a manager i've seen in the rags since Bobby Robson after 1988 Euros.

ps

just in case you've missed the joke, the thread title is sarcastic. It's a very poor job and getting personal now.

How much of this is emerging from the dressing room? Cynic that I am, I'm wondering if Gerrard really is that badly injured. Torres seems to be doing all he can to get some minutes in and contribute in Rafa's time of need.

The stuff about Purslow is very troubling.

But that's Winter's opinion,nothing more,nothing less,why does his opipion carry more weight?

As someone pointed out to Winter on the actual blog, show me the quote from Wenger, Fergie, Cappelo and Maureen cunt, that says it was me!

I don't care about other managers, I care about Benitez.

From stupid decisions like taking Yossi off, to playing Aurelio CM in Italy the other month.

I don't care about other managers, I care about Benitez.

From stupid decisions like taking Yossi off, to playing Aurelio CM in Italy the other month.

You don't care at all about Benitez.

Stop your crying. The decisions have been made, deal with them and move on. Thing is though you would have been lauding him a tactical genius if we had won three nil.

You don't care at all about Benitez.

Stop your crying. The decisions have been made, deal with them and move on. Thing is though you would have been lauding him a tactical genius if we had won three nil.

Yep. Agreed.

Also, if we'd won all of our league games this season, I don't think we'd be seeing all these "Benitez Out" threads, do you?

Imagine how silly that would be! Top of the league and unbeaten, and people are calling for his head!

Madness.