You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

The missus decided to re-arrange the kitchen cupboards yesterday, fuck knows why. Anyway, I stupidly decided not to ask for the tour last night, got up this morning & the one thing I need every day (the sick box with the hayfever pills & cold stuff) was nowhere to be seen, I searched through every cupboard for it before deciding to go & wake her up, she'd put it on top of the wall mounted cupboards, away at the back so Peter fucking Crouch wouldn't have clocked it. I needed a fucking chair to get up to the thing.

Why, why the fuck would she put the one thing I need every single morning in the one place I would never find it.

Fucking women.

They put it in a 'safe' place,so safe you cannot find it.

Went off my head last night because I couldn't find my phone. She starts calling me dozy for losing it yet I left it on the side of the couch. She comes back from the shops and I notice that she had left her phone on the couch. Dozy bitch took my phone to the shops but instead of taking g it into the shops with her she just leaves it on the front seat. Any cunt could have smashed the window in and took my phone which should never have been there in the first place. No apology or nothing.

She also lost our polling cards for tomorrow and blamed me for leaving them lying round. She hasn't got a clue where they are so I've been guilt tripping her saying she has stopped me voting. I will text her today about 4.00 saying we don't need them but it will be fun knowing she's tearing the house apart looking for them all day.

She came out with another classic this morning:-

"You know that old saying, 'I can't make pigs fly'."

Nope, sorry, don't know that one.

We went to Ikea at the weekend and all the way around my Mrs was looking for "Chester draws"

I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was a Fast Show character.

• Upvote 3

Yesterday she wanted to do a household budget so she could see where we could trim our spending. Fucking brilliant I thought and for once she might see where the money goes.

Then she tells me it's been ages since she used Excel so might have to leave it. I asked her what did she need excel for, did people only start making budgets in 1985? She said it's because Excel has the benefit of adding everything up automatically..... I fucking lost it after that.

I don't know why she bothers, her just now, "You're off on Monday aren't you, Mook, doing anything nice?"

Me, "Not really, just spending time at home."

Her, "Is there F**tball on, on Sunday?"

Me, "Yes."

Her, "Let me guess, Liverpool?"

Just fucking stop talking you stupid twat.

• Upvote 2

My boss this morning, "Do you know that Chinese Supermarket on the Southside?"

Me, "Yes."

Her, "Do you think they'll sell those Japanese tea pots?"

Me, ".................................."

I'd love to do a week of work experience in your place Mook. How the fuck did you no fall on the floor laughing ?

• Upvote 1

I'd love to do a week of work experience in your place Mook. How the fuck did you no fall on the floor laughing ?

Thankfully I'm hiding behind my monitor so she can't see my face, that one did make me laugh.

A week would be hilarious, six years is starting to feel a bit One flew over the cuckoo's nest though.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why she bothers, her just now, "You're off on Monday aren't you, Mook, doing anything nice?"

Me, "Not really, just spending time at home."

Her, "Is there F**tball on, on Sunday?"

Me, "Yes."

Her, "Let me guess, Liverpool?"

Just fucking stop talking you stupid twat.

Give her the bumming she clearly desires. Just don't wash your cock for the fortnight leading up to it. Then she'll leave you alone.

• Upvote 1

Looking for my son's school pants the other day and put a spare pair in his bag before he got picked up.for school. She pulls them out the bag moaning at me that they are too small for him and I should be aware of this.

This is despite the fact that she washed, dried and ironed these pants then put them in his wardrobe.

• Upvote 1