You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Investor buy 25% liverpool stock

Redzawi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a total block out of all the shite at boardroom level since May while I was away and it fucking bliss living in denial. I've been back for 12 hours and my head is fucked already after reading a few threads on here and my mates filling me in tonight. I recommend everyone fuck off for a bit and cut themselves off from Liverpool news for an extended period, it does you the world of good.

Imagine it was true and he bought a stake then installed Parry back at the club in some position. Talk about bitter sweet, Rafa would have a coronary. I think Broadgreen would have another Liverpool manager on it's hands.

Strange how none of the UK media haven't picked up on this yet?:|

It might be utter bullshit and I don't understand a word of Arabic but they showed that bloke he posted the picture of, with the banner saying 50% underneath it and they did say "Liverpool" but that could mean anything. It might be a rumour, it could be a desire of this fella and because I don't speak Arabic I haven't got a the slightest idea what they are saying. That picture he posted is genuine, though. They could be reporting on a 50% joint investment in a soccer school or anything for all I know.

If it meant Parry was coming back with outside investment and it lead to the yanks fucking off in the future then I wouldnt be too bothered.

Didnt Durango say that he heard that Rafa would be pleased but it comes with a poisoned chalice and that was Rick Parry representing a consortium who may invest/buy the club ?

This was a while back mind you.

Still nothing on SkySports...almost two hours since his first posting. It was an exciting start to the post and now I'm feeling sleepy :-)

It might just be a rumour in the Middle East. They are not giving it a lot of prominence, they are talking about all sorts of other stories at great length, one about the Saudi keeper from World Cup 94, which is strange if it was true, you'd expect them to be focussing on it.

It might just be a rumour in the Middle East. They are not giving it a lot of prominence, they are talking about all sorts of other stories at great length, one about the Saudi keeper from World Cup 94, which is strange if it was true, you'd expect them to be focussing on it.

they discussing this news in the beginning of the programme ..

I'll search and try to put here video file from the show ..

So how deep are this guys pockets?

he is not rich as you think .. and I'm sure he is not like shiekh mansour ( owner city ) , he can help But not as we want !!

and about academies .. prince in the beginning of show talk about that ..

he will buy 25 % to 50 % from liverpool

and deal also include two academies in saudi arabia ( on in jhubar city and second one in jeddah )

other replay of show will come on art 7 after 13 min .. I'll try record prince phone

My take on it is that this is some sort of sponsorship . No shit I hear you say .

But something is obviously going on , not to the extent of a 25% buy out of the club but a partnership to gain alot of exposure in the Middle East that may bring in quite a few quid to the club.

sorry , my mistake, to the owners.

he is not rich as you think .. and I'm sure he is not like shiekh mansour ( owner city ) , he can help But not as we want !!

and about academies .. prince in the beginning of show talk about that ..

he will buy 25 % to 50 % from liverpool

and deal also include two academies in saudi arabia ( on in jhubar city and second one in jeddah )

other replay of show will come on art 7 after 13 min .. I'll try record prince phone

LFC could soon be in the remarkable position of having three billionaires, none of whom have any money.

Even by our business standards, that's what you call a fuckup.