You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

It's like when you've been trying at a jar of pickled onions for ages, then some other cunt opens them quickly for you.

My packers did the real work and loosened the cardinals D, now the panthers are getting the easy job and the glory.

I'm not really one for arrogance, bit I have to say I've no problem at all with Cam.

He always has a bit smile on his face and seems like he can laugh at himself too.

In a sport where people do a celebratory dance for just about anything they do, how can you single out anybody got the way they celebrate?

• 2 weeks later...

Jonny shit at football is on his way out, due to be cut by the browns when the season starts in March and is in trouble with the police again after an incident in fort worth Friday.

The likes of Drake and Lebron seem a lot less interested in him now he's a bust.

In a sport where people do a celebratory dance for just about anything they do, how can you single out anybody got the way they celebrate?

The celebration of a sack when you're 20-30 points behind is the one that get's me It's usually the full on chest thumping roaring celebration like you're some dominant force despite being battered all game).

• Upvote 1

Really cant be arsed watching sundays game. I think the Broncos are making a mistake starting Manning,he's done imo. I can see him getting a bigger battering than the Saints gave Favre in 09. And much like Favre when he gets that pressure the gunslinging turnovers happen. Not good against that Panthers secondary.

The only slight happiness i can get out of a Panthers win is the Falcons being the only team in the NFC South without a championship and Roman Harper getting a second ring. Other than that its a horrible ugly thing to deal with.

I really hope the broncos can make a game of it. I love the Super Bowl but it has to be competitive.

If the panthers run out to the sort of early lead they have done many times this year, the game could be up before half time.