You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Rashid:

"You are an utterly racist and bigotted cunt. I'd kick shit out of you in real life for shit like that."

Helpful hint you fucking moron: Muslim isn't a race, just a retarded belief system

Happy to help you worthless fuckwitted cretin. Throw yourself under a train and do the world some good.

Keep to PM.

Apologies to everyone else on this thread. This kind of shit gets tedious really quickly, to the point where no-one really gives a fuck who initially said what, and why. I know acting the online hardman is usually the sign of a weak-minded keyboard warrior couch potato. But I can't stand shit like that, and its easier to be honest (even if brutally honest), than just respond with similar shit.

People have a right to believe in God or not - Anelka is a Mulsim? - What has that got to do with me? People also have a right to believe that it is pie in the sky nonsense. We all decide what route to take. But I am not having some fucking cunt make snide digs at my beliefs every 10 minutes to get a reaction. As I said keep it on PM and as Drewy said keep it off TLW. Sick of it. SD is the same as theRedHorse - yet one is banned and one isn't! Fuck them all off!

I've got a better idea, keep it the fuck off TLW full stop.

Agreed. I apologise for trying to make a joke out of Rashid's full-on affection for Muslim footballers (Nasri, Ben Arfa, Benzema, Anelka etc ad infinitum). Obviously some people lack the requisite psychological machinery for dealing with that sort of thing without flying off the handle.

I make no apology for reacting angrily to accusations of racism, or people stating that they would beat the shit out of me. That stuff is pathetic.

Religion is not a race. A white person can be a Muslim. So, calling someone's religion retarded is not an inherently racist comment. Just to clear that up.

Indeed- but it is bigotry.

Would it be acceptable to call all Welshmen sheep shagging cocksuckers? Technically, Welsh is not a race (although Celts may be).

What about saying something against Jews? (Bearing in mind that Israel is happy to import African Jews to maintain demographic superiority, Judaism too is a religion).

So lets have some consistency here- either all bigotry is permitted or none.

Personally, I'd rather this shit was kept off the Footy forum. If people want to make shitty comments about each others religion or beliefs set up an Intolerance forum and eff off there, chaps.

Thank you.

Would it be acceptable to call all Welshmen sheep shagging cocksuckers? Technically, Welsh is not a race (although Celts may be).

What about saying something against Jews? (Bearing in mind that Israel is happy to import African Jews to maintain demographic superiority, Judaism too is a religion).

Personally, I'd rather this shit was kept off the Footy forum. If people want to make shitty comments about each others religion or beliefs set up an Intolerance forum and eff off there, chaps.

Thank you.

I'm not saying that its acceptable - all I'm saying is that it's not racism.

Thank you.

I would like to concur with the jsjazz. I have been coming onto the forum and have been lurking since 2001/2, while I was at uni. I enjoy the banter, the football talk, and the teasing; but this latest episode of bigotry is really taking the piss. It seems to have started by the RedHorse, and it hasn't stopped still from ALL sides. It makes this place tiresome and unwelcoming. I'm sure we have lost potential new Liverpool forumites since this past week.

Can everybody get a grip.

:(

I challenge that opinion (does telling someone you think their beliefs are silly really count as intolerance? I very much doubt it) but I'm in no mood to debate the subject. Let's just leave it, eh?

I challenge that opinion (does telling someone you think their beliefs are silly really count as intolerance? I very much doubt it) but I'm in no mood to debate the subject. Let's just leave it, eh?

(On behalf of the whole forum)

If only.

I assumed. Am a bit sensitive at the moment after what SD said. Had enough. Sorry if you weren't mate.

Ah piss off you drama queen. He called religious people retarded but that's about it! Anyone calling him racist is just using the race card - as he said Islam is not a race, and he's openly admitted he's anti-islam (and every other religion) many times before. Don't think he says anything about islamic culture, just the religion.

isr - true colours? The provocation wasn't that extreme?