You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris

I don't give a flying fuck how good he was for us. Actually he wasn't that good, he was decent with a few flashes of brilliance. I don't care how unfairly he felt he was treated by GH and how much we all sympathised with him at the time.

The man is an absolute wanker.

Those quotes from L'Equipe are absolutely disgusting. I have no sympathy for Chelsea fans, fuck them, but if I'd read the following from one of our players I'd never want the cunt anywhere near the club ever again.

"I was asked to take one of the first five kicks," Anelka said.

"But I said, ‘That is out of the question, I have come on basically as a right back and you want me to take a penalty.’ So I had to go in seventh, but Van der Sar pushed away my shot. All the better for him, that is the game."

The cowardly, self-centred, horrible, horrible piece of work. Does anyone think he was even remotely bothered about missing that penalty? "All the better for him".

I hope he stays there because the club, the players, the fans and Anelka himself deserve each other.

It's all about money pal.

Anelka scores goals.

Looks like Spurs are hovering already (IMO, If Rafa went in for him, very few would complain)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(IMO, If Rafa went in for him, very few would complain)

I would, i'd be devastated. I probably wouldnt of even complained in the summer but now theres no way we should ever go near him. He's mentally weak and is seemingly only bothered about himself.

I want winners, he's a loser.

I'd be gutted too, think back to when we played Spurs to finish second and therefore qualify for the CL (can't remember how long ago it was) he had a chance for a sitter and couldn't be arsed running and stretching for it, it wasn't only that incident in the game, but that one sticks out and encapsulates his whole career.

Fuck him he's not Liverpool quality.

Class!

"Avran, zat is out of zee queshtion. A have come on basically as zee right back and you want me to take zee penalty? Sacre Bleu!"

You just know he hates it down there though. I get the impression that the Chelsea team has been playing for themselves. Little of their relative success and good form has been down to Grant IMO. He just doesnt look like he has an absolute clue what he is doing on the touchline. Looks so awkward and out of place.

I was thinking that myself towards the end of the season.

That's pretty funny. On Anelka as a player, I never understood the people who said he was ace for us. It all seemed to be based on the strength of one away day at Newcastle when he had a good game. I thought he was pretty mediocre on the whole.

That's pretty funny. On Anelka as a player, I never understood the people who said he was ace for us. It all seemed to be based on the strength of one away day at Newcastle when he had a good game. I thought he was pretty mediocre on the whole.

That was at Anfield wasn't it? I know it doesn't change anything but I seem to remember Anelka running them ragged at Anfield?

I think people look back on Anelka fondly because of Diouf.

From Rashid:

"You are an utterly racist and bigotted cunt. I'd kick shit out of you in real life for shit like that."

Helpful hint you fucking moron: Muslim isn't a race, just a retarded belief system

Happy to help you worthless fuckwitted cretin. Throw yourself under a train and do the world some good.

From Rashid:

"You are an utterly racist and bigotted cunt. I'd kick shit out of you in real life for shit like that."

Helpful hint you fucking moron: Muslim isn't a race, just a retarded belief system

Happy to help you worthless fuckwitted cretin. Throw yourself under a train and do the world some good.

That's fucking harsh. You can't call someone belief system 'retarted' just because you don't follow it.

And why don't you keep your squabbles off the forum eh? He had the decency to send you a PM so reply to him and don't drag others into it.

He had the decency

Yeah, real decent that, telling someone they're a racist and that you'd kick the shit out of them.

The guy is a prick. I've been one of his biggest defenders, but you'd never guess it. You can put me in the Get Rid camp now.

Yeah, real decent that, telling someone they're a racist and that you'd kick the shit out of them.

The guy is a prick. I've been one of his biggest defenders, but you'd never guess it. You can put me in the Get Rid camp now.

If I was a devout protestant and you started calling my beliefs 'retarted' then i'd probably threaten the same thing. Granted I wouldn't call you racist seeing as it's nothing to do with race, but I still wouldn't be happy.

I would, i'd be devastated. I probably wouldnt of even complained in the summer but now theres no way we should ever go near him. He's mentally weak and is seemingly only bothered about himself.

I want winners, he's a loser.

IMO, he isn't a loser, he's a spoiled footballer with a huge ego (not an isolated case)

If chelsea release him, there will be a queue of top clubs lining up to buy him

IMO, he isn't a loser, he's a spoiled footballer with a huge ego (not an isolated case)

If chelsea release him, there will be a queue of top clubs lining up to buy him

As long as we're not in it, I don't care.

The best bit of his bullshit above is when he says he didn't speak out before because he was the new boy. He's been there a big four and a half months now.

The man is a pirate and a cunt.

As long as we're not in it, I don't care.

The best bit of his bullshit above is when he says he didn't speak out before because he was the new boy. He's been there a big four and a half months now.

The man is a pirate and a cunt.

The definition of many a modern day footballer :whistle:

That was at Anfield wasn't it? I know it doesn't change anything but I seem to remember Anelka running them ragged at Anfield?

I think people look back on Anelka fondly because of Diouf.

Disagree :telloff:

Yes it was at Anfield (the night the lights went out)

From Rashid:

You're a real man, aren't you S Dog. You call out Rashid on this thread (combined with your usual bigotry), knowing full well that if Rash responded, he would get hammered by all and sundry, just for replying.

So he PM's you. And you, the big man that you are, post his PM back on this thread. And people complain that Rashid always likes to turn threads onto himself!!

Well, I'll back up Rashid. You are fucking snidey cunt-faced shit house, and I would gladly kick the living crap out of you, as painfully as possible - without you having to say anything first (I'll save you the bother).

There, and I've done you the favour of posting right on this thread as well, so you don't have to pretend to be a "big man" and repost a PM publically.

PS: did I mention that you are an easily-predictable little snot-nosed prick? I wouldn't want to leave that out. Its important, that is.

I laughed at that, the sheer cuntishness of it makes it amusing. I'd want him strung up if I was a Chelsea fan.

Thing is Dave, when you have become a club whose only defining quality is money, what can you expect? Somehow, I don't think the passion of Chelsea's support bridges (groan!) that gap (plastic flags and all!).

You're a real man, aren't you S Dog. You call out Rashid on this thread (combined with your usual bigotry), knowing full well that if Rash responded, he would get hammered by all and sundry, just for replying.

There was no "bigotry" from me, just a perfectly appropriate observation that Rashid would defend Anelka like he always does. People with chips on their shoulder have turned it into something more than that.

So he PM's you. And you, the big man that you are, post his PM back on this thread. And people complain that Rashid always likes to turn threads onto himself!!

It wasn't a PM, he negged me actually, that was his comment. I wanted people to see what a violent little piece of shit he is just like you in fact.

Well, I'll back up Rashid. You are fucking snidey cunt-faced shit house, and I would gladly kick the living crap out of you, as painfully as possible - without you having to say anything first (I'll save you the bother).

Well, you have your wish. Name the time and the place, fuckface.

There was no "bigotry" from me, just a perfectly appropriate observation that Rashid would defend Anelka like he always does. People with chips on their shoulder have turned it into something more than that.

It wasn't a PM, he negged me actually, that was his comment. I wanted people to see what a violent little piece of shit he is just like you in fact.

That's not really befitting a man of your intelliigence now is it SD?

"His Muslim name is Abdul-Salam Bilal... Rashid will be along any minute to curse you all! "

What the fuck was "appropriate" about that?

People with "chips on their shoulder"? You mean closet-bigots like you, who seem to include petty snide little digs at whatever they're bigoted about, into threads which have nothing to do with it.

You're right, you must have some pretty heavy chips on your shoulder.

I wanted people to see what a violent little piece of shit he is just like you in fact.

No, the only thing you have succeeded in showing is how little time, and how much disgust, I have for scum like you. You didn't need to go to such trouble and subterfuge to find out. You could have just asked. I would have gladly told you.

I don't know where Bedrock is (probably somewhere in TV lala land, where cavemen and SDogs roam). But, if you're ever in the San Francisco Bay Area here in California, feel free to drop me a PM.