You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The latest London drama...

Chris

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't drag me to London for any wage, too big, too expensive and too full of arseholes.

Are there any English people in London? Serious question? There must be more Americans and Australians there than cockneys.

And Saud Effricens.

I liked the mishmash of cultures part of it, apart from the WASP aussies that flocked there in their gazillions; the non-1st world-derived people were mostly the friendliest people there... apart from a lot of the Nigerian 'dodgy taxi' drivers, who were almost to a man, twats.

London. Sucks the life out of meeee.

And the money from my pocket.

Maybe, but grub's cheap and there's plenty of Sam Smith's pubs in plum locales. £1.90 for a pint? Easer. Karl, don't do it - unless you really want to be a RIBAwanker.

According to the free 'londonpaper' on the way home tonight was a mystery smell that floated over the channel and turned out to be cow manure, that had the city in an uproar.

Well fuck me! London cunts in ignorant bastard, never smelt cowshit scandal! What a fucking nightmare for them all! Apparently they could smell it when they came out of their front door! *shocked face*

What a bunch of absolute self-absorbed arrogant cunts londonders are? They think the entire world revolves around their entire city which in essence is a nasty grey mass of shit of self importance. Fuck them.

London is the best city in England mate and those Northerners who come to it and have a go at the "mess" obviously forget what their home towns look like. I had this lad having a go a few weeks back, he was from Manchester. I asked the cunt if he had been to Moss Side or Salford... fuck me the likes of Bury etc are worse than shitholes.

London is busy, it houses 14 million people, and has some areas which are rough but overall it's fucking ace and the nicer areas are fucking amazing.

London is the best city in England mate and those Northerners who come to it and have a go at the "mess" obviously forget what their home towns look like. I had this lad having a go a few weeks back, he was from Manchester. I asked the cunt if he had been to Moss Side or Salford... fuck me the likes of Bury etc are worse than shitholes.

London is busy, it houses 14 million people, and has some areas which are rough but overall it's fucking ace and the nicer areas are fucking amazing.

I'm not your mate.

What the fuck has that got to do with anything?

Well you big up the excitement of 2 or 3 american fairly bland candidates and dis the London 2 very bland candidates. That's why I mentioned it.

I probably shoudnt have seeing as we're proned to (relatively dull) fireworks. But hey I'm drunk.