You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The latest London drama...

Chris

Well you big up the excitement of 2 or 3 american fairly bland candidates and dis the London 2 very bland candidates. That's why I mentioned it.

I probably shoudnt have seeing as we're proned to (relatively dull) fireworks. But hey I'm drunk.

By Christ you're an arsehole and blatantly looking to pick a fight. And the American race is exponentially more exciting and important. But of course, you know this.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea and Fulham are my local teams

To quote GOB from Arrested Development: "I've made a huge mistake"

Same for me when I lived in West Kensington (cheapo high-rises bit of Kensington) for 8 months. D'you reckon you'll last that long?

Likewise myself during the "Ealing Comedy" years.

I can categorically state now that I will never, ever, ever, ever move back there. Probably.

London's alright. I imagine it's a completely different beast in which to live than visit, though. Maybe like acid; you just have to enjoy it and get into it because if you fight it you'll have your head done right in. I think you've got to think of it as lots of small towns joined together or the sense of community is nigh on impossible to find.

London's pretty shite, most people (as with every big city really) just walk around with twatish attitudes.

I live right next to London these days so I'm there pretty much every weekend doing band things, I love the place but I am yet to love the people. They bring it on themselves though

According to the free 'londonpaper' on the way home tonight was a mystery smell that floated over the channel and turned out to be cow manure, that had the city in an uproar.

Well fuck me! London cunts in ignorant bastard, never smelt cowshit scandal! What a fucking nightmare for them all! Apparently they could smell it when they came out of their front door! *shocked face*

What a bunch of absolute self-absorbed arrogant cunts londonders are? They think the entire world revolves around their entire city which in essence is a nasty grey mass of shit of self importance. Fuck them.

Chris i like you a lot

London is a great city in terms of architecture and buildings, but it is the people that make a city and sadly that is where London falls short and somewhere like New York is streets ahead. On the whole, people from the Fulham/Chelsea area are pompous, stuck up twats who think that they are better than everyone else.

People, people. Its a city of between 12 and 14 million ferchristsakes, you can't dismiss it with a one line soundbite. Like all major cities, its got some knobheads (see: Radish, although he isn't a londoner), some decent people, some shit areas, some nice areas.

If London was so shite, people like Chris wouldn't go there for jobs. Its a fucking exciting place, and if you think its 'shit and full of wankers' you haven't been to the right bits. And that is pretty much like every city I've ever lived in.

People, people. Its a city of between 12 and 14 million ferchristsakes, you can't dismiss it with a one line soundbite. Like all major cities, its got some knobheads (see: Radish, although he isn't a londoner), some decent people, some shit areas, some nice areas.

If London was so shite, people like Chris wouldn't go there for jobs. Its a fucking exciting place, and if you think its 'shit and full of wankers' you haven't been to the right bits. And that is pretty much like every city I've ever lived in.

Why change my name, dick head.

How do you know where I was born and whether I am a Londoner or not or where my family is from?

I lived in London 12 years of my life, 4 years at Uni, my missus lived there all her life, I have only ever worked in London these past 10 years too. What do I need to do for me to pass comment on it?

It is a brilliant city and has everything and every culture. E.g. In New York

post 9/11 - anyone dark coloured (and I have family there) was getting dogs abuse. In London after 7/7, bar the odd incident London was back to normal.

It is the most tolerent major city in the world and all those wankers who come for jobs and then moan about it are pathetic. It's like Liverpool fans from London supporting LFC bit calling Anfield a shit hole.

No city in England has anything close to Belgravia, Knighstbridge, Oxford Circus etc... no city in Europe has a financial centre like London, no city has as many jobs either.

Too right, you are a bit of a dick head in all honesty, wouldn't last 10 minutes in London if you had the guts to speak like you do on here in real life. Absolute tool.

Yeah cos all the geezers in their Urban Outfitters yellow cardigans would be chasing me down and flailing their hankies at me. *Shits pants*

Rashid really does like to ride the coat tails of the successful. Like claiming he's a Londoner cos he lived there for a while.

I had an argument with an old woman last week who said cockneys were "salt of the earth" and "won the war for Britain". I told her she'd been watching to much Eastenders.

Rashid really does like to ride the coat tails of the successful. Like claiming he's a Londoner cos he lived there for a while.

I had an argument with an old woman last week who said cockneys were "salt of the earth" and "won the war for Britain". I told her she'd been watching to much Eastenders.

London won the war for Britain? Jesus wept.