You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The latest London drama...

Chris

The sad thing is that all I had to do to find it was type 'Rashid "most racist" ' into Google. It was the second link.

The sad thing for you is that I didn't at any point say Liverpool was the most racist city in England you lying get. I said it was the most racist I've been too (from my experience). And if you go to the pit, you can see it. I can't believe people loving their heads in the clouds.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but I have been all over the country and think Liverpool is the most racist in England...

You said it there. Answer that you cock gobbler.

Shit!! Hands up! It's the most racist city I've been to is what I meant. I can't say the most in UK without going everywhere obviously.

Less of the abuse.

HRP: LIVERPOOL THE WHITE PRIDE CITY

BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Murder 'proves racism exists'

The sad thing for you is that I didn't at any point say Liverpool was the most racist city in England you lying get. I said it was the most racist I've been too (from my experience). And if you go to the pit, you can see it. I can't believe people loving their heads in the clouds.

So now I am a lying get when I actually fucking quoted you?

You're just a fucking waste of time, effort and space.

I like London and work there a fair bit. Always glad to get back to leafy oxfordshire, though.

I'm always amused at how long it takes people to realise that

a, it's ashithole and they hate it

b, It's the centre of the universe and nothing else matters

I reckon it takes 3 months of living there for people to decide which option to go for

I've come to the conclusion that Rashid isn't a person but a Pentagon A.I "black project" which currently resides on a server at NORAD and has been designed purely and simply to wind people up.

Psychological warfare for the 21st century.

I like to think he is part of the Echelon IV system, brother of Daedlus and Icarus etc.

London sucks eggs.

When you say hello to someone on the street they look at you like you are a rapist.

That cannot be good.

As a born and bred Londoner I love the city, have and miss it a great deal everytime I have gone away. Like any major city in the world it has its bad points but would like to think it has more positive things going for it. For a city of over 14m your going to get an awful lot of shit but its strange how some are quick to generalise the city and its habitants so readily when they should really know better considering the negative stereotypes and generalisations thrown at Liverpool by so many people in the past and present.

Regarding Anny Road's assertion above, I pretty much agree with that as a general rule but probably would not put it in such a manner when compared to other cities I have visited. Its just pretty much the culture of the city and its ppl. Not sure why regarding the socialogical nature of it but people in general are not so open when talking to strangers. If someone said hello to me on the tube I had never met before, I probably would also find it strange and maybe question whether the person is all there. More so because its rare, hardly ever happens and ppl keep to themselves. Whilst travelling to northern cities I have found the people to be more open, friendlier and willing to engage in conversation in general even if you do not know them from my experiences. Again I find this strange intially because of the culture that has conditioned me but do enjoy it and hope ppl do not get offended maybe by my initial reaction. Having travelled to a fair few places around the world it really may vary significantly from place to place and ppl may get the wrong idea when you do not react so readily.

In other London related news: I'm off down there for a few days as of this afternoon.

I very much look forward to watching pregnant women having to stand up on the tube, nearly being mowed down by overly aggressive 9 mph drivers and being very very drunk the whole time I'm there.

I like to think he is part of the Echelon IV system, brother of Daedlus and Icarus etc.

haha, you go to check your bank statement at the cashpoint and it just says...

749085764_s.gif

Rashid found you, Rashid found you, run while you can, run while you can.

...then the screen comes to life with reasons why we should keep Parry and how he is the last best hope for peace in the boadroom.

In other London related news: I'm off down there for a few days as of this afternoon.

I very much look forward to watching pregnant women having to stand up on the tube, nearly being mowed down by overly aggressive 9 mph drivers and being very very drunk the whole time I'm there.

Come and meet me for a drink.... I'll buy...