You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are you watching the game?

Paco

I've been round the pubs in Helston with a questionairre

1. Are you showing the game?

2. Will you have the volume on during and at least an hour before?

3. How many restricted view seats do you have?

4. What if there is a power cut, do you have a UPS in place?

5. Will you deliver drinks to my seat?

6. Will you ban any local twat wearing a Real Madrid shirt?

I'm sifting through my findings

• Upvote 1

So you’re watching it at home then

I'll be watching this the same place I watch all our CL games - in the living room of my flat here in Siberia.

It will be 1:45 in the morning, my whole family will be asleep, and I'll be all by myself on the couch watching on some dodgy stream with Arabic or Chinese commentary. If we score I'll be doing my traditional celebration of a choked-off scream so I don't wake anyone else up, followed by a fist clench and my brain almost exploding from trying to hold in the joy without making any noise.

• Upvote 5

Having been off the sauce for a month, looks like I'll be watching this with a couple of mates near London Bridge rather than just in my living room. If I wasn't out at a gig in London tonight I'd have headed back to Liverpool and watched it with my dad. 

I'm a bit torn to be honest. Last final we won I was on the wagon, but then again I wasn't quite as nervous for Cardiff in the League Cup. I was shitfaced for Istanbul, Alaves, Cardiff x 4 

• Upvote 1

I watched us against Blackburn in a mid-week game while I was on a course at Culdrose. Right in the middle of town. If I remember correctly it had a really low beam as you walked in so I had to crouch a bit. This was in about 2002 and I am fucked if I can remember the name of the place. 

Is anyone watching it in the Olympia? My mates got us all tickets as its his stag do as well but i'm a bit pissed off about it. I hate sitting down watching the football let alone this fucker. Might just Antonio Slopez it off to the Liffey at half time. They all want to go out in town on a mad one after it. If we lose i'm on the next train right out of town. If we win..... Steppenwolf. 

I watched us against Blackburn in a mid-week game while I was on a course at Culdrose. Right in the middle of town. If I remember correctly it had a really low beam as you walked in so I had to crouch a bit. This was in about 2002 and I am fucked if I can remember the name of the place. 

I've only been here 4 years so it might have changed, sounds like it could be the Red Lion by the lights at the top of town. Its probably the best pub with screens for the match but can get full of knobheads. 

I've only been here 4 years so it might have changed, sounds like it could be the Red Lion by the lights at the top of town. Its probably the best pub with screens for the match but can get full of knobheads. 

Just googled it and its not that one. The one I went in was between shops on a town centre street. 

I'm watching it in a bar in Dublin that functions as a supporters bar with a mate I went to the Sevilla home game with.

Anyone know a place that does a decent deal on adult diapers?

Just been the ground and picked up the tickets for this hospitality thing I was forced into when the normal tickets went. Not too bad though £25 including a programme , a burger and the big screen from the main stand. Bar is open from 5.15 and best of all it is called ‘ The Code’ which has got to be a sign surely.

Just been the ground and picked up the tickets for this hospitality thing I was forced into when the normal tickets went. Not too bad though £25 including a programme , a burger and the big screen from the main stand. Bar is open from 5.15 and best of all it is called ‘ The Code’ which has got to be a sign surely.

Normal tickets were only a tenner so 15 for a burger and a programme seems a bit frigging steep to me.

Shouldn't take too long to get served then