You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

It does amuse me to an extent how they try and reconcile monarchy and religion. Jesus of course was well know for his love of rich people and the establishment. He'd have opened the Palace up as a food bank and would turn two tins ot Heinz ravioli into 10,000, then he'd have gone to the archbishop of Canterbury and told him to get out of his dad's gaff before smiting motherfuckers left and right.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It does amuse me to an extent how they try and reconcile monarchy and religion. Jesus of course was well know for his love of rich people and the establishment. He'd have opened the Palace up as a food bank and would turn two tins ot Heinz ravioli into 10,000, then he'd have gone to the archbishop of Canterbury and told him to get out of his dad's gaff before smiting motherfuckers left and right.

Probably would have saved the NHS a few bob too.

Questions unanswered with that certificate. Could the Scottish have done her in? It's where she died They've got history for it, look at poor King Duncan. Don't let that fawning send of by her inner circle in Balmoral fool you, they've wanted her out the way for years, most of them probably still got a poster of Mel Gibson on their bedroom wall. Or what about Megan Markle? She was in the UK at the time of death.  Maybe she was in cahoots with the Scots? History repeating its self again. Remember years ago that other Megan Queen of Scots?  She caused trouble for Liz. Right trouble maker her. The prime suspect has still got to be Charlie, he's wanted his hand on that biro pen for decades, lug eared traitor.

Just now, sir roger said:

That's got to be a fake, where's the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha bit ?

Ha! Agree with you Roger. Just had a heated debate with the old girl.

She says who needs to know what she died of? Told her to stop being fucking stupid and why shouldnt people be able to see what she died of?

Dont think she died just of old age either. Might be a contributing factor but not the only one in my opinion.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Dont think she died just of old age either. Might be a contributing factor but not the only one in my opinion.

I agree with that. The coroner is meant to put all contributing factors on the death cert (i.e. Ischaemic Heart Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, any falls etc), but with it being who she was, I'm sure the coroner could have been encouraged to keep the causes down to the bare minimum!

A Royal observer on twitter (he's got every Royal plate made) is certain she's not dead. Locked up in a tower somewhere, they've got form for it. She looked fine a couple of days previously. Its why they didn't tell Harry straight away. And as Lizzie the lizard is old she can't tie bedsheets together and escape out the window. 

10 hours ago, Mook said:

Guardian really going to town on these cunts of late. Good on them.