You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sparta Prague (H) - EL R16, 2nd leg - Thu 14th Mar 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

26 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Fuck that me and my lad have won tickets for the lounge 3 course meal and an open bar , he's driving as well , and you get great seats as well ,  I'd still go if it was the Under 18's which it might well be 

Enjoy. Me and my youngest son had a corporate freebie VIP day in that lounge on the last home game last season.

It was a great day all round apart from the draw and Villa being time wasting pricks. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Enjoy. Me and my youngest son had a corporate freebie VIP day in that lounge on the last home game last season.

It was a great day all round apart from the draw and Villa being time wasting pricks. 

We were in the lounge as well for that ,  You were right Villa were bastards that day. 

I've been off work sick after my missus caught and then passed on norovirus, and I'm currently laid in bed unable to get to sleep because or belly ache, but I should be taking my girl to her first reds match tomorrow - well, apart from a pre season friendly at Bradford a few years ago.

She's not really into footy other than playing it but she's a good sport and so she's indulging me and pretending she's excited about it but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be up to making the round trip.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What a shithouse question.

What the fuck are you on about? I was bumping the thread because there had not been a post for 18 hours and it was only an hour before kick off.

Wind your neck in.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

What the fuck are you on about? I was bumping the thread because there had not been a post for 18 hours and it was only an hour before kick off.

Wind your neck in.

Sorry about that; my misunderstanding.