You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Its a shame because he's great. 

We have bought older players before - Endo, Thiago - but yes, a high fee for a player that age would be a problem. 

Endo is peanuts by today's standard. A designated squad filler at most, to slot in midfield for the cup and Yooofa League games and giving the likes of Szobo and Mac a rest. lt's looking every bit an inspired signing at the moment and I am a bit anxious now that we are going to lose him to the Asian Cup. When's young Bajcetic will be fit?

2 minutes ago, Pungkoq Hang said:

Endo is peanuts by today's standard. A designated squad filler at most, to slot in midfield for the cup and Yooofa League games and giving the likes of Szobo and Mac a rest. lt's looking every bit an inspired signing at the moment and I am a bit anxious now that we are going to lose him to the Asian Cup. When's young Bajcetic will be fit?

I would not expect to see Bajcetic soon.

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

He is a monster.

Problem is he will be 29 by time next season starts and we won't pay what they will want for a player that age.

It's stupid though because we have a squad full of young midfielders. If we signed him we'd have him and Endo competing for the six position, with Mac Alister as a backup option with Bajectic coming through as well. He'd pretty much complete our midfield for the next few years.

4 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

It's stupid though because we have a squad full of young midfielders. If we signed him we'd have him and Endo competing for the six position, with Mac Alister as a backup option with Bajectic coming through as well. He'd pretty much complete our midfield for the next few years.

Oh yeah. I'd buy him tomorrow. But I just can't see with our policy us doing it - the fee will just be considered too high.

11 minutes ago, niallers said:

I know kit manufacturers have set times that the away kit have to be used, but why are arsenal in their away kit? That's the real reason, along with the over watered pitch why arsenal lost.

The shite wore their third kit at wolves yesterday, makes no fucking sense at all.

15 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Endo is still not any sort of long term solution, but he fills a hole in the squad and now that he has been given a role, we're not gonna buy another player in that position around 30 years old, like Palhinha, that will make him redundant. 

We need to find our 6 of the future. Endo is already here as the experienced stopgap.

52 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Declan Rice is the most expensive crab in world football. 

Arsenal without D.Rice after 20 games last season, 50 points, with D.Rice this season 40 points. West Ham with D.Rice last season after 20 games, 18 points, without D.Rice this season after 19 games, 33 points. Transformative player indeed.

• Upvote 3