You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

173 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

4 hours ago, Pidge said:

There's a guy there with no mouth. Wtf?

P, I've looked and I've looked, but I'm fucked if I can tell which goon you're talking about?

A bit like this photo, which still a decade later I have no idea what'll happen 'When I see it?' as I have no idea what shitting bricks actually means and what I'm missing.

Any help will legitimately balm a long held psychological sore...

IMG_0641.JPG

The lad below the fella with a beard. Now I'm on my laptop he does have a mouth, thin, pale lips right up under his nose.

I'm assuming that the caption to yours refers to when you see the citation from the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

P, I've looked and I've looked, but I'm fucked if I can tell which goon you're talking about?

A bit like this photo, which still a decade later I have no idea what'll happen 'When I see it?' as I have no idea what shitting bricks actually means and what I'm missing.

IMG_0641.JPG

There's a very faint Pedobear in the left-hand window.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Another example that a fairly large portion of football supporters seem incapable, or too lazy, to make up their own opinion of a player. 

If they read on something on Twitter, or some lazy pundit said something about a player, that remains their perception of the player, regardless of how the player actually performs.

Darwin is defo a case of this. That Watkins at villa was too. Never understood the shite he got online 

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

IMG_0641.JPG

It’s the head of the small creature peering out of the fireplace, just behind the tartan skirt girl’s backside.

Have you never seen Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s the head of the small creature peering out of the fireplace, just behind the tartan skirt girl’s backside.

Never seen it.  Is it a horror film about a monster that disguises itself as a perfectly ordinary fireplace?

IMG_20230829_233657.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

Is that it, a vague shape that can be interpreted as a demon of some sorts.

Years I’ve been trying to see what will make me ‘shit bricks’ and it’s that?

Some would say I’ve wasted my life, and I’d agree. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Is that it, a vague shape that can be interpreted as a demon of some sorts.

Years I’ve been trying to see what will make me ‘shit bricks’ and it’s that?

Some would say I’ve wasted my life, and I’d agree. 

I suspect some bloke got caught looking at a picture of underage girls, made up some weak excuse about hidden demons and everything just spiralled from there.

• Upvote 1