You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Compulsory Covid Jabs

Pureblood

Compulsory Covid Jabs?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour?

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh, I'm sure the type of idiot who doesn't realise that these things are about intentionally dividing people will be perfectly happy to keep doing what the jackboots want.

He says as he changes his avatar to an 'intentionally' provocative one. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh, I'm sure the type of idiot who doesn't realise that these things are about intentionally dividing people will be perfectly happy to keep doing what the jackboots want.

You’re right, the anti vax bollocks being pumped out is intended to exercise the useful idiots who are drinking it in.  The type of people who believe conspiracy theories usually have low attainment, low self esteem and use their ‘superior knowledge’ to feel important for once in their lives.  I think you even linked to the studies in the conspiracy thread.  Funny that. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You’re right, the anti vax bollocks being pumped out is intended to exercise the useful idiots who are drinking it in.  The type of people who believe conspiracy theories usually have low attainment, low self esteem and use their ‘superior knowledge’ to feel important for once in their lives.  I think you even linked to the studies in the conspiracy thread.  Funny that. 

I got the vaccine. I got it last year. Twice. Enough people chose to get the vaccine for it to have the requisite effect. Job done. 2022 and Covid is Omicron. A glorified cold. Yet here we are talking about perpetual vaccination, compulsory vaccination, vaccine passports... why?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Who wants to intentionally divide people? Where's the benefit? Is it a conspiracy?

https://ipolitics.ca/2022/01/07/mandatory-vaccination-likely-coming-to-canada-health-minister/

Mandatory vaccination likely coming to Canada: Health minister

Canada will probably follow the lead of European countries that have begun mandating COVID-19 vaccines for all eligible citizens, says federal Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos.

It’s his personal opinion that immunization must be compulsory at some point, he told reporters in Ottawa on Friday.

“Not now; I don’t think we’re there yet,” he qualified. “But I think discussions need to be had about mandatory vaccination, because we need to get rid of COVID-19.”

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell he’s brave.  As we live in a racist state I guess him and his entire family are in a basement somewhere having their fingernails pulled out.  

Yeah this fascist authoritarian state where every day 1000s of people complain on publicly available internet sites how facist and authoritarian it is. 

On 07/01/2022 at 12:49, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think everyone in the country should get an "I heart Boris Johnson" tattoo. It won't be compulsory, but you won't be able to get into shops, restaurants etc without one.

Sure it will hurt a bit, but it's basically harmless, and you'll hardly notice it, so what's the big deal?

How is that going to help protect anyone? And how do you naturally catch a fucking Boris Johnson tattoo?

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I got the vaccine. I got it last year. Twice. Enough people chose to get the vaccine for it to have the requisite effect. Job done. 2022 and Covid is Omicron. A glorified cold. Yet here we are talking about perpetual vaccination, compulsory vaccination, vaccine passports... why?

229 people died of a cold yesterday.

Either that, or your talking shit.

• Upvote 1

The battle against covid is a fucking war, not a far away fuck all to do with me war but on the streets. If I have to lose some personal freedoms to help win it, I will do so. I wont argue for compulsory vaccines but I will argue against the utter cunts that don't want to help and who actively try to persuade others not to. Cunts. I'll remember them.

Rant over.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I’m not sure it’s a ‘glorified cold’ you might want to pop down my mates ICU.

Speaking to him this morning, he wasn’t too happy he lost 2 of his younger patients this week to a glorified cold.

And for a point of balance because no doubt this strain is weaker, while he is pro vaccine and booster, he is also pretty annoyed that no kind of message advocating exercise and social prescribing is getting out there. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

. Job done. 2022 and Covid is Omicron. A glorified cold. Yet here we are talking about perpetual vaccination, compulsory vaccination, vaccine passports... why?

That's a new low. How about I about I introduce you to a friend of mine that lost his wife aged 50 whilst she was working in care homes and leaves behind  a 14yr old son that is now motherless.

Let me know if you want to be introduced.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

That's a new low. How about I about I introduce you to a friend of mine that lost his wife aged 50 whilst she was working in care homes and leaves behind  a 14yr old son that is now motherless.

Shitty news that mate. Sorry to hear it 

• Upvote 1

On 08/01/2022 at 13:58, Strontium Dog™ said:

23 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

@Strontium Dog™ no response? They were married for 25 years, a son aged 14. She died at 50 from a glorified cold.

Anything to say?

35 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Anything to say?

Yes. Having ascertained via PM that your friend's wife died nearly two years ago, I am sorry that when I referred to the Omicron variant as a glorified cold, you mistakenly believed I was referring to all variants of covid, including the deadly earlier variants, and sought to shame me based on your misunderstanding.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yes. Having ascertained via PM that your friend's wife died nearly two years ago, I am sorry that when I referred to the Omicron variant as a glorified cold, you mistakenly believed I was referring to all variants of covid, including the deadly earlier variants, and sought to shame me based on your misunderstanding.

But dying from Omicron is OK then? 

Make your mind up if you want to hear from me or not. Although given you called me a "shithouse tory cunt", I'm not really inclined to even give you the steam off my piss, let alone a response.

But regardless, I don't really understand the question.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Make your mind up if you want to hear from me or not. Although given you called me a "shithouse tory cunt", I'm not really inclined to even give you the steam off my piss, let alone a response.

But regardless, I don't really understand the question.

You said and I quote ' Omicron is a glorified cold'.

Sooooo to make it as clear as a Summers sky.

Do you think it's ok to die from a glorified cold?

By the Lords fuck you are a splendidly simple creature if you don't understand that question. 

Just now, Clem H Fandango said:

You said and I quote ' Omicron is a glorified cold'.

Sooooo to make it as clear as a Summers sky.

Do you think it's ok to die from a glorified cold?

By the Lords fuck you are a splendidly simple creature if you don't understand that question. 

But I don't know what is meant by "OK".

I don't think it's okay that anyone dies from anything.

News just in: Strontium Dog thinks people dying is a bad thing.