You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We need a new GK, Adrian is worse than useless.

Code

2 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

It's Code, had Lucas been Norwegian we'd still be hearing about the blonde prince that got away and how we should be doing everything in our power to bring him home. 

We can only sign players out of contract/free agents, if you know about a better option than Nyland, please feel free to suggest him.

I could not care less about Norwegian players in general, they are mostly utter shite.

I did suggest Haaland when he still played for Salzburg though, I’ll admin that, I feared he would end up at the mancs, luckily that did not happen.

AF02B711-2682-4293-9A82-15A74512A34C.jpeg

95F1BF4A-EE6A-479F-8592-D2C01495DFBC.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Code said:

We can only sign players out of contract/free agents, if you know about a better option than Nyland, please feel free to suggest him.

I could not care less about Norwegian players in general, they are mostly utter shite.

I did suggest Haaland when he still played for Salzburg though, I’ll admin that, I feared he would end up at the mancs, luckily that did not happen.

AF02B711-2682-4293-9A82-15A74512A34C.jpeg

95F1BF4A-EE6A-479F-8592-D2C01495DFBC.jpeg

Not quite true. For the PL squad, we could and can now only sign a player who is classed as 'home grown' as our quota of non home grown players is full. That's why Grujic or Shaqiri had to go out on loan. One of them would have to have been relegated to the U23 side until the next transfer window.

Six weeks of Adrian replacing Alisson is a massive amount of time and games for him to stay between the sticks and will not go without either,a major howler or a series of smaller ones. Right from the Bournemouth home game last season Adrian has been shitting his kecks and he was done after the Atletico game,or should have been. Hope we dont pay for this in the coming weeks.

2 hours ago, John102 said:

Haaland at Salzburg eh.

Top scouting. 

The real story is much more impressive. He actually cuckoled Alfie Inge Haaland at the turn of the century back when mulleted power suit wearing aspiring politicians were the rock stars of Norwegian society. Code is Erling’s real dad.