You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) - Saturday 24 Nov 18 at 3pm

aRdja

15 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Good to win 3 against park the bus cunts away. I don't think the result flattered us at all. Class from Robbo and Trent found their weak points. Our weak point walked off down the tunnel 10 mins from time,

Yeah, it was comfortable. Commentators on my telecast tried to make it sound like the score line was undeserved, but we had a number of good chances and Watford had a single dangerous shot. As easy an away game as it gets. 

Huge fucking result, a fairly turgid performance for the first 60. Salah VVD and Robertson 3 of the best signings the club have made in 40 years. Trent’s free kick was another step in his progression to becoming a world class player, that will do him the world of good and you can expect a huge step up in his performances now. Salah is absolutely fucking deadly, I genuinely have fallen in love with a player again, promising myself I never would again. Watford probably should of had a pen. Great save by alisson at 0-0. Up the reds.

30 minutes ago, A_S said:

City see absolutely flying yet they are a single result away from giving up their top spot. 

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, this will absolutely be pissing Pep off. Well in reds! 

We are City’s very own Mr Hanky, clinging to their sphincter and they just can’t shake us off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1