You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) - Saturday 24 Nov 18 at 3pm

aRdja

Keep both eyes on this one and treat it like a big game instead of keeping an eye on next week's game in Paris. Play with defensive concentration and diligence, with energy and control from midfield, and with creativity, movement and ruthlessness in attack.

30 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Classy cunts

Absolutely.

They'll be up for it like fuck on saturday and dishing it out guaranteed.

Bad time to get them really - on back of international shite and with big european game looming, they will have had a lot less disruption for international shite and be fresher/well prepared 

Of course by time the oil cheats roll up there they'll be as timid as it gets and get bummed 4-0

17 minutes ago, an tha said:

Absolutely.

They'll be up for it like fuck on saturday and dishing it out guaranteed.

Bad time to get them really - on back of international shite and with big european game looming, they will have had a lot less disruption for international shite and be fresher/well prepared 

Of course by time the oil cheats roll up there they'll be as timid as it gets and get bummed 4-0

We haven't lost yet.  Watford are nothing special

17 minutes ago, magicrat said:

We haven't lost yet.  Watford are nothing special

I never said we'd lose....just that they will be dead up for it and of course well/better prepared.

I think it may well be a draw.

We've got a hectic schedule ahead of us on the back of an international break and some big games to come but i do think this is a tough one

On 11/20/2018 at 7:25 PM, aRdja said:

Will be a tough game this one. I’d restore back the skipper and Jimmy to the starting line-up for this.

Alisson; Gomez, Van Dijk, Trent, Robertson; Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum; Shaqiri, Mane, Salah

You seem to have kidnapped Bobby. I hope you release him before the match as we need him playing.

And Grinch has a message for you...

giphy.gif