You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hudds (H) 28/10/17 15.00 - Who ya gonna call?

Joe Strummer

This side really needs a winner/fighter in midfield it's startling the difference in play after 2 nil all the players started showing a confidence and willingness that the team clicked. That should be there from the first minute but mentally they are so fragile the slightest thing can determine the day.

I know you haven't specifically mentioned Gerrard but it's funny how people on social media, forums etc couldn't wait for him to leave saying he was passed it etc and now everyone is wishing him back! Shows you how poor our midfield is tho, if we'd got a decent replacement for Gerrard we wouldn't miss him so much

Just catching up with MOTD

Salah pen was shite but why is Henderson getting away free with the rebound. He has missed the target from what 15 yards with half a empty goal

To be fair to him that is a difficult skill. A ball dropping straight down to be volleyed.

Just catching up with MOTD

Salah pen was shite but why is Henderson getting away free with the rebound. He has missed the target from what 15 yards with half a empty goal

To be honest I'm suprised he didn't pass it, a shot is an improvement.

• Upvote 2

*snigger*

I can't see how it makes sense to criticise folks for things they were seeing and responding to.r

You've been to Anfield, before, if there is an obvious pass on and our man doesn't make it, there are reflexive groans, and when he does make it, there are claps.

No different from match threads.

I can't see how it makes sense to criticise folks for things they were seeing and responding to.r

You've been to Anfield, before, if there is an obvious pass on and our man doesn't make it, there are reflexive groans, and when he does make it, there are claps.

No different from match threads.

Groans are one thing. Never used to say I was ‘disgusted’ when one of ours didn’t make a pass, I never used to shout ‘fuck off’ to any of them when they failed to make a pass, I never used to shout ‘fuck off’ to a Manager, and I was there in the Souness years. I never used to shout I was ‘giving it up’ when things weren’t goin well. Not really the same like. Quite different really. If some on the match thread yesterday voiced the same opinion actually at the game they would get loads of abuse. Sitting next to them would be a ‘mare. We all have groans and moans but the match thread, not just yesterday but this season has been quite dark. And it’s the same people every week with their agenda and willingness to say ‘I told you so’. We’re not great, Klopp deserves a bit of criticism for the transfer windows but we are nowhere near as bad as people make out. We’ve gone through a sticky patch, we did for the 1st 6 weeks of this year too, I bet the same people were laying it on thick then too.

Don't go on the match thread, I rarely do. Problem solved.

Yeah, I should stay away. I did used to like going on there to see people’s opinions of specific incidents or performances. Now it’s just a very dark place where negativity rules and slagging everything in Red is common practice if we haven’t scored in the 1st 10 minutes.

Groans are one thing. Never used to say I was ‘disgusted’ when one of ours didn’t make a pass, I never used to shout ‘fuck off’ to any of them when they failed to make a pass, I never used to shout ‘fuck off’ to a Manager, and I was there in the Souness years. I never used to shout I was ‘giving it up’ when things weren’t goin well. Not really the same like. Quite different really. If some on the match thread yesterday voiced the same opinion actually at the game they would get loads of abuse. Sitting next to them would be a ‘mare. We all have groans and moans but the match thread, not just yesterday but this season has been quite dark. And it’s the same people every week with their agenda and willingness to say ‘I told you so’. We’re not great, Klopp deserves a bit of criticism for the transfer windows but we are nowhere near as bad as people make out. We’ve gone through a sticky patch, we did for the 1st 6 weeks of this year too, I bet the same people were laying it on thick then too.

Worth mentioning, I think, that there were quite a few boos at half time and I don't think anybody on here would do that Anfield.

It's an irreverent forum, and fuck off, essentily means wake up, or come on red men. You've been here 10 years, which is long enough to know that's how everybody talks and you can't be taking it literally.

I can't quantify it, but my impression is that the manager has overwhelming support from 9/10 on here, but they're getting a bit cross as we haven't been at it since Christmas. You get sacked for winning 3/11 games in this league, so I think people are generally being very fair.

• Upvote 1

It might be an irreverent forum. But there are also some absolute cunts posting on it.

Quite a few cunts at the game to be fair. The only difference is that a fan claiming to know the in's and outs of FSG's strategy, pontificating on what the club is doing wrong and what they should do - doesn't quite have the same affect when you can actually see the bloke in question is some scruffy fat cunt with no mates and poor social skills.

• Upvote 1

It might be an irreverent forum. But there are also some absolute cunts posting on it.

Quite a few cunts at the game to be fair. The only difference is that a fan claiming to know the in's and outs of FSG's strategy, pontificating on what the club is doing wrong and what they should do - doesn't quite have the same affect when you can actually see the bloke in question is some scruffy fat cunt with no mates and poor social skills.

that's me told.

• Upvote 5

I thought Henderson did well second half & was one of the main catalysts for our improvement.

Stop with this sensible talk,you know he has to be called absolute shite just for having the nerve to exist,on this forum. We did a job and got three points and even missed a pen in the proceedings so a decents job done.

• Upvote 1