You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tories - convince me you're not evil

Gym Beglin

rico1304, Strontium Dog and Dr Nowt approve of this message.

I'm glad you've outed Dr Nowt as a big fucking Tory, one look at his posting history, views and choice of new career mark him out as a selfish cunt who's only out for himself off the back of other people's misery.

Or

You are a complete fucking mentalist with no social skills, who is the only person on this forum who advocates murdering anyone who disagrees with his insane fucking ramblings,whilst calling for revolution all from the safety of his mums basement.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad you've outed Dr Nowt as a big fucking Tory, one look at his posting history, views and choice of new career mark him out as a selfish cunt who's only out for himself off the back of other people's misery.

Or

You are a complete fucking mentalist with no social skills, who is the only person on this forum who advocates murdering anyone who disagrees with his insane fucking ramblings,whilst calling for revolution all from the safety of his mums basement.

You're not expecting a semblance of reality or credibility when he's after attention are you?

I certainly always feel the full sting of those accusations.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

It'll all be forgotten in a few weeks and the old establishment will always look after one of their own.

Yep, he's certainly not the first cunt to do it and he'll certainly not be the last, his mistake was to get caught on camera. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Isn't it illegal to set fire to a bank note?

Unfortunately not. It's illegal to deface it with writing, stamping etc, but not illegal to destroy it. So if i meet that Tory toff (which is pretty much a 0.00000001% chance) I shall cover a 20 quid note in acid and shove it up his fucking arse. 

Is that your definition of a Tory?