You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tories - convince me you're not evil

Gym Beglin

So, only people who are prepared to give everything up and go and live foraging in the woods are entitled to criticise fundamentally unfair economic policies?

It's not just curiosity is it? Questions like the one you asked are always just a sneering and unsubstantiated attempt to smear people with better morals than yourself.

I don't mind you. You are just some twat off the internet who is all snark and no substance. Internet forums are the natural habitat of worthless cunts like you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't mind me, I am just generally curious whether critics of the removal of state largesse are willing to give up their consequent gains to make up the shortfall. You may be surprised how often they aren't.

Nice place to live, leafy York.

I think that was his point she was willing to give it up....

12804903_1091060170956894_14242793047992

12802752_1091060734290171_18871647435389

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-35783659

A nursery suggested referring a four-year-old boy to a de-radicalisation programme after he mispronounced the word "cucumber", it is alleged.

Concerns were raised after the youngster drew a picture of a man cutting the vegetable.

Staff in Luton told the child's mother they believed he was saying "cooker bomb" instead of "cucumber".

The case was sent to a police and social services panel instead of the de-radicalisation scheme Channel.

It decided not to take further action.

That's barely any of my business. It's obviously none of yours.

Edit - it's a pity you didn't go to York. You could have asked her yourself.

I would've been spared reading the eye AIDS he's been splattering all over this thread as well.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Meanwhile, MPs are prevented from voting on - or even discussing - the ongoing underfunding, break-up and privatisation of the NHS.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-mps-talk-long-derail-7539627

Philip Hollobone

Philip Davies

David Nuttall

Sir Edward Leigh

I hope you all get a painful growth on your ballbag and then die of a hospital-caught infection, courtesy of BUPA.

Mind your tone there. Poor language can actually hurt people's feelings.

So, only people who are prepared to give everything up and go and live foraging in the woods are entitled to criticise fundamentally unfair economic policies?

I would stop inventing things if I were you, although admittedly, that would reduce your post count by about 90%.

She said she didn't want a tax break. The logical question that follows is, will she be giving up her tax break, or is her objection all mouth and no trousers?

It's not just curiosity is it? Questions like the one you asked are always just a sneering and unsubstantiated attempt to smear people with better morals than yourself.

Yes, it is curiosity, and what is this crap about "better morals"?

I don't mind you. You are just some twat off the internet who is all snark and no substance. Internet forums are the natural habitat of worthless cunts like you.

Well that explains your presence here, certainly.

I would stop inventing things if I were you, although admittedly, that would reduce your post count by about 90%.

She said she didn't want a tax break. The logical question that follows is, will she be giving up her tax break, or is her objection all mouth and no trousers?

Yes, it is curiosity, and what is this crap about "better morals"?

Well that explains your presence here, certainly.

Stop lying.

Where did he claim she said she didnt want a tax break???

Liar liar all pants and no fire.

• 10 months later...

Do you ever watch PMQ's on the BBC news channel and when the Prime Minister is taking you look at the Tories in the background, smug as they usually are, hollering and waving paper and so on.... and you just fantasise about them all being murdered?

Could just be me and I'm not one for wishing ill on someone.

Do you ever watch PMQ's on the BBC news channel and when the Prime Minister is taking you look at the Tories in the background, smug as they usually are, hollering and waving paper and so on.... and you just fantasise about them all being murdered?

Could just be me and I'm not one for wishing ill on someone.

No, it's not just you.

Although I differ in that I'm one for wishing ill on lots of people.

• Upvote 1