You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

The same FSG that gave Rodgers £300m to spend on players?

You need a manager that wants to be active in the transfer market. Klopp comes across as he does everything to avoid being active.

Every January we hear the same spiel from him, 'oh January is such a difficult transfer window', 'the players we want are never available', blah, blah, blah. Remember Brandt, Pulisic?

Most managers when they come to a new club bring in a few players that they've worked with before and trust. Klopp didn't bring in anyone. Kept Rodgers chokers and gutless cunts thinking he could transform them into superstars.

Look that cunt Mourinho for example. He knows exactly what players he wants, what players aren't good enough to be shown the door and the players he knows he needs to get in to improve weak areas of the team, to improve the overall quality of the squad. Imagine if we got him instead of Klopp? You telling me he would have put up with our spastics? No fucking chance. They've wouldn't have even lasted the first summer.

Remember when we used to laugh at them over the past couple of years?

Since Klopp has been here, they've fucking won two trophies with a shit average squad and have improved it dramatically over the course of the summer.

Yes, people are going to say but it's all FSG fault, but this again boils down to the fact that Klopp has failed to sort out the squad in 2 fucking years and 4 transfer windows.

You don't need a transfer budget of a billion fucking pounds to sign better players than we currently have and to get rid of players like Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson etc.

Never said we do but to issue statements about how much we are going to spend and we are in danger of having a weaker squad than last season when you take into consideration we have CL football is really piss poor.

Chinese investment in southampton - owner says no change, southampton to sell to buy.

Chinese billionaire in talks to buy barnsley, fucking barnsley. Wonder why he's in talks to buy a run down championship club instead of the rich pickings of the premier league?

But everyone else is a 'whopper.'

Barnsley will presumably be cheap. Maybe he thinks he can get them to the Premier League for not a lot of money. Then he's on the gravy train, given the TV deal and the worldwide expansion of the game. He will also have the added kudos of owning a PL team if he gets there.

Just speculating, but unglamorous Barnsley could be a vehicle to get onto the PL gravy train for him.

Where are the alternatives to VVD and Keita?

Are there no other commanding centre backs or dynamic midfielders on the planet?

Even if we signed both, the squad is still badly short of quality.

What happens if Salah gets injured?

What happens if Mane gets injured?

Sturridge, Ings, Solanke and Origi are going to save us? Fuck me.

FSG are cunts but I'll refrain from moaning about alternatives once it's clear we haven't signed our 1st choices. Perhaps that's why there's hasn't been any alternatives. Let's see what happens next week before all the premature moaning and dramatics. There's still over a week left. Whilst it's frustrating, it may just be worth it. If nothing does happen, let's start to question Klopp then, until then, you're being an arsehole.

I think we were well run up until about 1991.

Always seemed to get the right players with little fuss or arsing about.

If FSG were in charge in 1987 when we sold Ian Rush we would never have signed Barnes, Beardsley and Houghton as a response or had the foresight to sign John Aldridge in preparation.

• Upvote 2

I think we were well run up until about 1991.

Always seemed to get the right players with little fuss or arsing about.

If FSG were in charge in 1987 when we sold Ian Rush we would never have signed Barnes, Beardsley and Houghton as a response or had the foresight to sign John Aldridge in preparation.

Yeah we were on a continuous roll of success up to that time and there was no internet, social media or the sky sports coverage. The only time you got to know about transfers was in the morning \ local paper or gerald sinstadt doing a 5 minute segment on Granda Reports at around 6pm. There were no agents leaking stories to the papers or social media either.

You've only got to look at the transfer threads on here to realise what we didnt have back then and the clamour for info now. Thing is, people say we shouldnt have to sell to buy but even back then we sold Rush and bought Barnes and co with the money.

We even tried to buy gasgoigne a season after beardsley but couldnt afford the £3.2m spurs eventually paid.

Ha. I'll keep taking the meds and you can keep burying your head in the sand hailing Klopp as the messiah.

No one is hailing Klopp as the messiah but he's one of the best managers out there. That was proven by what he did last season. For people to start jumping on his back and going on about lack of movement in the window, the window is still fucking open you fucking loons. By all means, be critical next week if there's no movement, but to start questioning him now is ridiculous. Even if there's no movement next week, I want him here for the long haul but I will still be critical. But you're one of the worst ones on here, you fucking arse wipe. Go and fucking support someone else because you don't support us.

No one is hailing Klopp as the messiah but he's one of the best managers out there. That was proven by what he did last season. For people to start jumping on his back and going on about lack of movement in the window, the window is still fucking open you fucking loons. By all means, be critical next week if there's no movement, but to start questioning him now is ridiculous. Even if there's no movement next week, I want him here for the long haul but I will still be critical. But you're one of the worst ones on here, you fucking arse wipe. Go and fucking support someone else because you don't support us.

Yer ma.

let's be honest, has LFC ever not been run like a total shit show? Its strength has always been its managers and fans and the bonds between, everything above had always been total amateur hour.

Peter Robinson used to run it brilliantly back in the day?

• Upvote 1

Chinese investment in southampton - owner says no change, southampton to sell to buy.

Chinese billionaire in talks to buy barnsley, fucking barnsley. Wonder why he's in talks to buy a run down championship club instead of the rich pickings of the premier league?

But everyone else is a 'whopper.'

Because he wants to buy low and sell high, just like our cunt owners.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you accusing me of wanting chinese billionaire owners?

Is this more of your "could be worse, so lets not complain too much" bullshit? Fuck me you are whipped.

You truely are fucking thick. No, Im not accusing you of wanting chinese billionaire owners. The points are clearly lost on you.

Despite the general idea that the current owners are shite, an elusive billionaire turns up wanting to buy an English football club. Does he want to replace the LFC owners if the opportunity arose or does he want to buy some run down championship club instead?

Answer, like most billionaires in the world, he doesnt want to make someone else rich off his money. And that is the major problem people who want rid of the current owners are going to have to reconcile; a mega rich owner is unlikely to come riding in on a white charger.

And the chances get more remote if disgruntled fans drive out existing owners because the 'new' owner could think, 'it would be me next.'

You truely are fucking thick. No, Im not accusing you of wanting chinese billionaire owners. The points are clearly lost on you.

Despite the general idea that the current owners are shite, an elusive billionaire turns up wanting to buy an English football club. Does he want to replace the LFC owners if the opportunity arose or does he want to buy some run down championship club instead?

Answer, like most billionaires in the world, he doesnt want to make someone else rich off his money. And that is the major problem people who want rid of the current owners are going to have to reconcile; a mega rich owner is unlikely to come riding in on a white charger.

And the chances get more remote if disgruntled fans drive out existing owners because the 'new' owner could think, 'it would be me next.'

You don't half talk some bollocks. Because of course there's only one billionaire out there. And he's buying Barnsley so thats us fucked. Your point is a steaming pile of shit. Much like you Jimmy. Fucking shill cunt.

None of what you say is lost on me Jimmy. And as for Ngogswilly being paranoid, most major corporates have a dedicated social media team these days. The company I work for does. Its business suicide not to know whats being said about you online, and only natural to want to get involved to influence it.

• Upvote 7