You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

Is it possible for a couple posters to settle down a bit? The aggro is unnecessary!

We're arguing over things we don't fully know. We do know we were in for VVD and Keita. Outside chance we still are. But moving on from those players, we don't know if it's them or nothing, or if there are alternates, and so on and so forth.

And it seems we are falling out over arguing the toss about some unknown factors.

Chill Winston! Let's see what happens...

We havent bought the 2 big targets because the selling clubs wouldnt sell (well one lodged a tapping up complaint before a bid was made).

I think RBL would have been shouting from the roof tops if we'd offered £20m up front and £46m as add ons. We arent barcelona.

Jimbo if we had signed a defender who is as good as you are at defending (FSG) we'd win the lague mate.

• Upvote 2

Yeah fact is none of us know the realities.

We dont know what went on behind the scenes with the bids.

We don't know whether its FSG or Klopp refusing to spend money.

Its all conjecture based on some bits and pieces we've all got to go on from the media (which cant always be trusted to be accurate).

But until either the window closes or we see some movement transfer wise that's all we've got to do really. Speculate.

Well at least you finally acknowledge Im excellent at something.

Hahaha,I want to put this to you mate you've mentioned no second best if we don't sign are main two targets which is fair enough,who would you be happy with as an alternatives as you must see from the first two prem games that we need strenghtening.

I think we can all agree if Klopp \ the club \ FSG brought in a marquee signing, it would give the fan base not to mention the team, a massive boost.

Is right but if they'd have brought in the marquee signing early on mate it would have give the boost and maybe encouraged a lot of other targets to arrive as it would've showed are intent by the owners that we mean buisness.

Hahaha,I want to put this to you mate you've mentioned no second best if we don't sign are main two targets which is fair enough,who would you be happy with as an alternatives as you must see from the first two prem games that we need strenghtening.

Well I actually said I believed Klopp is insisting on the two first choice players.

Im not a great watcher of other players if Im honest. I really do agree with people who say we need to bring in a quality centre back to partner Matip. Whether we could tempt that alderweireld from spurs even if he did try and kiss that ball yesterday, I dont know.

I dont think moreno is an option at left back but I can understand Klopp easing robertson in. That lad the mancs are chasing perisic(?) looked good for Inter last night but I think he plays on the wing?

I know people say we need a 20 - 30 goal a striker up front but how many of them fit Klopp's game plan? If the front players weigh in with 10 - 15 goals each, I dont see the need for such a striker personally.

My point of view basically is Klopp buys \ picks the team and I go along to support and hopefully win!

Is right but if they'd have brought in the marquee signing early on mate it would have give the boost and maybe encouraged a lot of other targets to arrive as it would've showed are intent by the owners that we mean buisness.

Yes, Id agree. But somethings are just not down to us. If we hadnt fucked up the van dijk thing, maybe he'd have been wrapped up earlier? Keita probably less so since they just seemed outright intransigent from the start.

Can the title of this thread be changed... they quite clearly are

Yeah, but, wait 'til the window has sh......actually, no, your right. I now think they might be a tiny bit shit.

In fairness to me, back in 2015 they seemed ok 

• Upvote 2

Yeah, but, wait 'til the window has sh......actually, no, your right. I now think they might be a tiny bit shit.

In fairness to me, back in 2015 they seemed ok 

There's been a huge change since the ticket price protest.  I'm guessing multi millionaires didn't like being put in their place by pesky customers.