You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ebay wankers.

withnail71

Post him one of those Hallmark cards with a grey teddy holding a heart on the front, then inside sellotape a cheque for the difference on one side and on the other spell out in cut-out newspaper print:

"Irn Bru might be 'maday girders', but you are maday solid shit and get sunburn looking at a holiday brochure - you fucking pie-faced, soft ginger mingebag."

Then give him positive feedback.  The cunt.

• Upvote 1

This is brilliant. £3.50 has caused murder between people on an internet site who didn't even have anything to do with the sale with one wishing the other one dies. In tears hereAs for withnail, send him a box of shit

It's why I absolutely love this site. It's fucking great here.

• Upvote 3

Yes, it's morally questionable to steal money from people.

No, it's not morally questionable to write words on a computer.

Spy Bee negged me for being in the right, the little conspiracy theorist prick.

You are the only fuckwit here. Side with the thieves, I will side with justice.

Your a fucking idiot.

So you made a whole £3.50? (well, subtracting the cost of the packaging and your time and efforts to post it off)  You horrible, malignant, treacherous, scamming, evil, thieving, snake in the grass!

I think you'll find the term is actually "scalping bastard".

apologies to all before i post this, if their are any grammer mistakes, spelleing inakuracies, or anything that might make me accused of being stupid or to go and kill myself.

I am not trying to take any moral high ground, but what entertainment i have derived from this, guy buys 2 pairs of jeans, agrees a price. pays. receives said items, not happy with what he agreed to pay and wants a refund.

what has the OP done wrong? guy got exactly what he paid for, nobody tried to rip him off, if people actualy get so worked up to threaten people, insult them and tell them to kill themselves they should maybe just shop on the high street. get a grip, fucks sake

• Upvote 2

apologies to all before i post this, if their are any grammer mistakes, spelleing inakuracies, or anything that might make me accused of being stupid or to go and kill myself.

I am not trying to take any moral high ground, but what entertainment i have derived from this, guy buys 2 pairs of jeans, agrees a price. pays. receives said items, not happy with what he agreed to pay and wants a refund.

what has the OP done wrong? guy got exactly what he paid for, nobody tried to rip him off, if people actualy get so worked up to threaten people, insult them and tell them to kill themselves they should maybe just shop on the high street. get a grip, fucks sake

I imagine it's the principle more than the cost itself but when postage is 3.50 you don't expect to have to pay 7 quid.

Op could have done the decent thing and not claim the 3.50 he didn't pay but chose not to.

Not the great train robbery but then if you're buying jeans on ebay I imagine every penny counts.

what has the OP done wrong?

Charged £7 for something that cost tree fiddy to post. Basically, you should treat buyers how you'd expect to be treated if you were in their shoes and be as clear as possible about postage costs. If you don't combine shipping it's probably best to state as such on your listings. If you don't offer combined shipping your items will receive less bids.

Is it worth having "don't buy from this guy - rip off postage fees and poor communication" under your feedback comments for the sake of tree fiddy? Not for me.

Any update on this intriguing saga, withnail?

Charged £7 for something that cost tree fiddy to post. Basically, you should treat buyers how you'd expect to be treated if you were in their shoes and be as clear as possible about postage costs. If you don't combine shipping it's probably best to state as such on your listings. If you don't offer combined shipping your items will receive less bids.

Is it worth having "don't buy from this guy - rip off postage fees and poor communication" under your feedback comments for the sake of tree fiddy? Not for me.

he bought 2 items, no mater what they where, agreed the P&P and cost of each item, then thinks he should be charged less? now i dont go on ebay, the mrs dos, but surely you can see who the seller is, as you can check on their ratings and such, so if money is that tight, what not ask before hand if seller can send both items together, rather than expect discount afterwards?

• Upvote 1

he bought 2 items, no mater what they where, agreed the P&P and cost of each item, then thinks he should be charged less? now i dont go on ebay, the mrs dos, but surely you can see who the seller is, as you can check on their ratings and such, so if money is that tight, what not ask before hand if seller can send both items together, rather than expect discount afterwards?

He did send them together didn't he?

If you buy 2 DVD's from Amazon do you expect them to send them separately and charge you twice, send them together but still charge you twice or send them together and charge what it costs to send them?